News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Darkrai event out

Started by Gwen Khan, December 01, 2008, 09:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen Khan

any one with Pokémon Ranger Shadows of Almia can download the Darkrai event which after completing lets you transfer it to Diamond or Pearl

bluaki

I personally hate the Ranger games.
Two (three if you count Phione?) of the unobtainable Pokemon in D/P are exclusive for two spinoff games which do not seem fun to me and those unobtainables are the only reward in the non-spinoff games for playing those spinoff games.
If I don't like those spinoffs, then either I shouldn't hope to fully complete the main games legitimately or I should expect to pay $70 along with the effort of completing both games in order to get just two legendaries.

If hope for Darkrai becoming a wifi/gamestop event unassociated with the spinoff games is lost soon, which I would consider very likely, then I'll just use action replay to get the same exact effect as connecting a fully complete event-loaded Ranger 2 (probably adding a person to the pokemart that gives me one darkrai ticket or something like that).

Neerb

Quote from: Bluaki on December 01, 2008, 09:47:23 PM
I personally hate the Ranger games.
Two (three if you count Phione?) of the unobtainable Pokemon in D/P are exclusive for two spinoff games which do not seem fun to me and those unobtainables are the only reward in the non-spinoff games for playing those spinoff games.
If I don't like those spinoffs, then either I shouldn't hope to fully complete the main games legitimately or I should expect to pay $70 along with the effort of completing both games in order to get just two legendaries.

If hope for Darkrai becoming a wifi/gamestop event unassociated with the spinoff games is lost soon, which I would consider very likely, then I'll just use action replay to get the same exact effect as connecting a fully complete event-loaded Ranger 2 (probably adding a person to the pokemart that gives me one darkrai ticket or something like that).

Darkrai was at Toy R' Us before (I have it  ;D) and Manaphy was at Gamestop.

Lotos

So, can I download this mission whenever I want, or do I have to beat the game first?

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Lotos on February 14, 2009, 05:34:14 PM
So, can I download this mission whenever I want, or do I have to beat the game first?

nope, the Darkrai, Manaphy, and Riolu missions ended at the end of January

Lotos

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on February 14, 2009, 07:54:42 PM

So, where can I get the AR code to enable the mission?

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Lotos on February 22, 2009, 03:58:04 AM
Quote from: Commissar Torgo on February 14, 2009, 07:54:42 PM

So, where can I get the AR code to enable the mission?

don't know, I never used AR

Lotos

Also, Manaphy and Shaymin were at TRU, Darkrai and Deoxys were at GameStop.  I was only able to attend 2/4 of those events.