News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Activity

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 20, 2010, 09:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I am one of the very few people still here from Oldsider. :/

Though NS2 is nothing like Oldsider. Actually, I'm beginning to miss the strict rules at Oldsider a little :/
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Lotos

Quote from: Third K on January 21, 2010, 09:46:16 AM
But you're getting me confused with TheKoopaBros there.
Sorry :(

Silverhawk79

Quote from: K on January 21, 2010, 12:56:18 PM
I am one of the very few people still here from Oldsider. :/

Though NS2 is nothing like Oldsider. Actually, I'm beginning to miss the strict rules at Oldsider a little :/
brb new sig restrictions

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 21, 2010, 01:17:11 PM
brb new sig restrictions
I don't have a sig, so I could care less. :U

Also,i guess the sigs and avatars were the only things I hated about Oldsider's restrictions. Also, the Goomba rank, etc, that mad me off the first three days, but I got over that after like, three days.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 21, 2010, 01:17:11 PM
brb new sig restrictions
no uploading avatars also you need koopa to have a sig and your intelligence is based off of your post count.

ok now back on topic please; how you miss oldsider has nothing to do with the thread.
Quote from: Lotos on January 21, 2010, 01:01:59 PM
Sorry :(
Can't blame you. koopa's are just that awesome.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Kayo

Correction: I prefered the Oldsider strict rules over the NS2 retards.
[move][/move]

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: K on January 21, 2010, 01:28:14 PM
Correction: I prefered the Oldsider strict rules over the NS2 retards.
This thread has nothing to do with Oldsider and NS2.

If you have no intents on contributing to the actual topic we're discussing, as I said before...

Actually just look at the first post. I hate repeating myself.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Eizweir

To get more people we need to be a more approachable forum like it was two years ago, right now, people make accounts but then leave because they're intimidated by the 'close tight knit group of friends' we are

and because the staff is corrupt, but I doubt there's much we could do about that.

Also, when people join forums (or atleast when I do) they look at all the boards.  When they start posting and see that only Power On is active, theyre discouraged.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

The Seventh

Quote from: Third K on January 21, 2010, 08:46:38 AM
To Kilroy, Titus, and James:
I appreciate you guys giving in your opinions, but If you're just going to say "We're fine the way we are now" Then that's honestly not contributing to discussion here. Why the assumption that they'll all be Spammers/Idiots? Are you saying Titus, BoredFanBoy, and Myself are horrid? Thanks. I feel really loved by that comment l:
Didn't mean to make you feel that way ;________;

Sorry...

When I said that, I included you guys as being a part of NSFCD.  You guys are too awesome NOT to say you're a part of our collective.
meh