News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Meeting in real life.

Started by The Riddler, January 14, 2010, 05:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: SkyMyl on January 17, 2010, 03:14:23 PM
If it doesn't, then rape is an undeniably acceptable substitute.
Not really "acceptable" If the other person/people disagrees.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Eizweir

I know Sync lives within an hour-45 minute drive and possibly some other people.

But I'm honestly not interested, no offense.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Spud

I don't think anyone lives within an hour or 2 of me.
Southern Ontarian here. :U

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Spud The Chocobo Knight on January 17, 2010, 08:31:21 PM
I don't think anyone lives within an hour or 2 of me.
Southern Ontarian here. :U
I technically do, but it requires a passport and whatnot.

JrDude

I could visit KJ when she visits her brother if I felt like it, also anyone else who lives somewhat near San Diego (I don't, but I live an hour from there [30 mins with my sister driving, I am not joking, and if exaggerating, not exaggerating very much).
[move][/move]
Dude .

Allegretto

Thunderhero4
Magnum.
I don't know about anyone else.

Brawlin and me will meet one day and we will be Mastaz.

RX-78-2

I know two people that go to this forum; they introduced me to it. I frequently talk to two other people from this forum on Xbox LIVE and am trying to plan a road trip with several friends for many summers later (as in, next summer, the summer after that, the summer after that, etc.); we want to travel to every state and meet all of our online friends lol.

I live in central New Jersey; come find me if you can. I don't care, but you'll only have a 50-50 chance of tracking me down lol (if I am at home, that is). Anyway, I'd like to meet any of you guys.

Quote from: Kilroy on January 14, 2010, 05:53:43 PM
I'd love NSFcon, though~
Yeah, me too. I've thought about what this thing would be like. Let's have it in Kansas, the center of the USA.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Silverhawk79

Quote from: TerribleFrog 39 on January 19, 2010, 07:21:46 PM
I know two people that go to this forum; they introduced me to it. I frequently talk to two other people from this forum on Xbox LIVE and am trying to plan a road trip with several friends for many summers later (as in, next summer, the summer after that, the summer after that, etc.); we want to travel to every state and meet all of our online friends lol.

I live in central New Jersey; come find me if you can. I don't care, but you'll only have a 50-50 chance of tracking me down lol (if I am at home, that is). Anyway, I'd like to meet any of you guys.
Yeah, me too. I've thought about what this thing would be like. Let's have it in Kansas, the center of the USA.
Works for me.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 19, 2010, 08:41:12 PM
Works for me.
Yay! :) If you make any plans, let me us know please.
Plan it for 2012 and we'll see who's left. 8)

Allegretto

I love road trips.

Ima come throw a rock at silver.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: TerribleFrog 39 on January 20, 2010, 01:19:40 PM
Yay! :) If you make any plans, let me us know please.
Plan it for 2012 and we'll see who's left. 8)
If I ever get enough money and a place, it's totally on.
Commence the awkward meetups!

SkyMyl

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 22, 2010, 09:08:24 PM
If I ever get enough money and a place, it's totally on.
Commence the awkward meetups!
There's no way in hell all of us would be able to go to Kansas. Only seven or six would have access, and only four would go!

RX-78-2

Quote from: Blue on January 22, 2010, 09:10:12 PM
There's no way in hell all of us would be able to go to Kansas. Only seven or six would have access, and only four would go!
That's pretty much true, but it's probably a good place because people that live on a coast of the U.S. can go about the same distance to the meeting. Maybe we could rent a random town meeting hall? I wonder how much that would cost for a day or two. If the idea gets a good response from enough users, we just need a plan to fund it, as I think everyone should pitch in--I most likely will once it's discussed.

The Riddler

Most of our users are way too young for a meeting like that, TF.

Some of us could do it, but it seems like it'd be a intercourse  of alot of work and I  guarantee half of the people who say they're in won't show up.

L10

If I was in college and some little "NSFCD con" was held I totally try and go
0o!f