News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Race Driver Create & Race...who wants it?

Started by BradHummr, September 24, 2007, 12:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BradHummr

Porting this thread from the old Nsider. I still want this game very badly. Tomorrow! :D TOMORROW!!!! *Laughs like a maniac*

I am very hyped for this game...maybe even too hyped. I cannot wait to pick it up on release day. I've had money saved for it for three months and was very disppointed when it was delayed a week, and then another sixteen days. I have been keeping up on all the updates for it and watched as many videos as I can. Sadly, there are very few.

Why do I want this game so much? I have two siblings who also own DSs and you can create your own track and play it over DS Download Play. That almost seems too good to be true! That means unlimited value for this game right there. Also the inclusion of wi-fi play, with tracks you can create also will add value. I'm a pretty big wi-fi gamer and was anxiously awaiting the releases of Need for Speed: Most Wanted and Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City to see if they would have wi-fi races. I have nothing against Mariokart DS, but sometimes I would like to win without using a power-up at the last second, or getting blown at the last second and coming in last. Also, real cars are a lot faster than Mario's karts and I enjoy a lot of speed in my racing games.

Also, I don't own a single racing game with real-time damage. I've heard this game will have it! I doubt it will be too extensive, but the addition of it anyway is an added bonus. Even with all those cool features, the game still has an entire championship mode in-store for the player. Completing races unlocks you new cars, landmarks and track pieces. (To use in create mode)

I cannot wait for this game. If you have any info to share, please do!

GAMEBOYGUYADVANCE

It looks good, but I'll wait for IGN's review first.
I know what you're thinking, but I'm not telling you.

bluej33

I don't know much about this game aside from a small blurp I read about it in a recent issue of Nintendo Power. Still, from what I gathered, it looks really fun. I dont' know about the specifics of the game itself, but I really do like the idea of being able to create and race your own tracks.

I'll have to check out some reviews first, though -- plus, there's a ton of games coming soon that I really want, so it could be tough to scrounge up the money :(.