News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Can some one some one help me out *spoilers*

Started by darkmario, February 02, 2008, 05:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkmario

i dont get [spoiler]luigis[/spoiler] final smash. can someone explain it.

P.S. i dont know why we should put spoiler tags even though we see them we still click on them...........Joking  :P

Tupin

It makes people sleep and causes constant damage...

Instant KO on moving stages.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Michael227

he gives ppl bad shrrooms then they go to sleep wake up then act as if shield breaks get back to normal
(in between all that they take damage from a flower on their head also they move slowly in the green circle

Cakeman

hmm i dident really understand it eiter..but now i do! ^_^ :)
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Triforce_Luigi

Luigi's Final Smash starts with a flash around him, then extends an orb of negative light around himself. Anyone caught in the initial flash is put to sleep, and every enemy in the orb has a flower on their head, causing constant damage. Also, they move much slower in the orb, and Luigi moves freely and normally.

tibar7

did anyone see jigglypuff's final smash. she grows to the size of the stage. i really want to see marth's final smash.
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Neerb

Quote from: tibar7 on February 03, 2008, 08:30:54 AM
did anyone see jigglypuff's final smash. she grows to the size of the stage. i really want to see marth's final smash.

All it is is a single, ultra powerful slash.  Nothing fancy, but it's a one-hit KO in all three vids I saw of it.  There's also these yellow meters that appear, but I have no idea what they're for.

Skye8600

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on February 03, 2008, 08:33:43 AM

All it is is a single, ultra powerful slash.  Nothing fancy, but it's a one-hit KO in all three vids I saw of it.  There's also these yellow meters that appear, but I have no idea what they're for.
its the health bars used in Fire Emblem
60 dots is the highest
and Marth takes out all 60 with that attack
its a show off thing

Michael227

you can also suicide with it

Neerb

Quote from: Michael227 on February 03, 2008, 08:35:40 AM

Que?

Michael227

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on February 03, 2008, 08:39:56 AM
Quote from: Michael227 on February 03, 2008, 08:35:40 AM

Que?
you can suicide with marths final smash