News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Where to get a wii

Started by Kloong87li, January 31, 2008, 01:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kloong87li

Ok, so my parents finally agreed to buy a wii for me. However, i'm having a hell of a time finding one.. so any ideas where i can buy a wii? And preferrably before Brawl comes out. (The main reason i'm buying one)

WiiGuy

Brawl comes out march 7th ;)

And I can't realy tell you where to get one one because i'm not nintendo :P

but just keep asking the stores when they will get a shipment ;) thats how i found mine ;)

darkmario

Quote from: Kloong87li on January 31, 2008, 01:19:00 PM
Ok, so my parents finally agreed to buy a wii for me. However, i'm having a hell of a time finding one.. so any ideas where i can buy a wii? And preferrably before Brawl comes out. (The main reason i'm buying one)
:-\
I had the same problem.what i did was i called the gamestop and walmart i usualy go to every day(becausethey get shipments every day)but call around 12:00 because i used to call at 4 but by for they ran out :( . Also try ebay because the have some good deals there.   ;)

WiiGuy

Quote from: darkmario on January 31, 2008, 02:19:23 PM
Quote from: Kloong87li on January 31, 2008, 01:19:00 PM
:-\
I had the same problem.what i did was i called the gamestop and walmart i usualy go to every day(becausethey get shipments every day)but call around 12:00 because i used to call at 4 but by for they ran out :( . Also try ebay because the have some good deals there.   ;)
well at eBay the wii's can go up to $500 :P

but yeah keep calling ;)

ThePowerOfOne

Call some stores or go to ebay. I got mine on release and it was only one of 20.

girlovesnintendo

There are plenty of store that carry them (walmart, target, gamestop, etc) its just a matter of getting lucky. They are still in very high demand. I would not get on on ebay if I were you cause you really dont know what youre getting and youll pay way too much. Just call around to the stores in your area that would carry the wii and eventually you will get lucky just like I did.

THEEVILSPERKY

Uh, I saw two at Wal-Mart the other day.. just sitting there behind the glass..

It was like.. mid-day... afternoon-ish... and... there were actually two just in stock on the floor.

I didn't buy either. 8)
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Red

Quote from: WiiGuy on January 31, 2008, 02:04:17 PM

but just keep asking the stores when they will get a shipment ;) thats how i found mine ;)
March 9th.

Subaru

I got mine at Target. They always seem to have 2 or 3 in stock there. (At least where I live)   

If your parents never had any children, You probably won't either. They say it's genetics.

WiiGuy

Quote from: RedSox on February 05, 2008, 02:03:43 PM
Quote from: WiiGuy on January 31, 2008, 02:04:17 PM

March 9th.
yeah i know...I don't know why i posted 7th though :|

::Poledra::

I got mine on eBay, but I wouldn't recommend doing it that way unless nothing else works. I didn't have any problems or anything, but just b/c I didn't, doesn't mean that it would turn out as well for someone else. If you do go to eBay, make sure you are looking at an actual photo, not a stock photo, and make sure it comes with a receipt. Decide what your limit is & make sure to factor in the cost of shipping - and get shipping insurance!! Another trick to finding stuff there is to try entering in your search misspelled - sometimes this happens & you can find stuff that is getting no bids ;) Also, check & double check the seller's feedback! Keep trying online too...Frys, Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, WalMart, Sears, everywhere!  Good luck!!