News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

What a day

Started by FruitFlow, May 03, 2008, 09:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

I just got back from watching Iron Man w/my brother and parents. Then after that we went to Wal-Mart to get some stuff for dinner. Not sure why, but my parents always go to Wal-Mart after we come from the theaters :| Lastly we went to the park just for the heck of it, then to Blockbuster. And now... I'm back at home. Soooo, anyone else do anything exciting today or plan on tomorrow or any other time.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Zovistograt

there's already a topic for this
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

FruitFlow

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 03, 2008, 09:36:41 PM
there's already a topic for this
Hmm, hadn't realised that. Where is it?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

ThePowerOfOne

Why did you need to make a thread about this? Thats... Not really that exciting  :-\

Anyway, I didn't really do much today. Just went to some stupid car show (Still don't know why... It was hell! I freaking hate cars, and my dad had to look at EVERY SINGLE ONE >_>)

And I don't have any plans for tomorrow. I'll probably go kayaking or go to the pier or something... God my life is boring <_<

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

FruitFlow

Quote from: Phaze on May 03, 2008, 09:41:45 PM
Why did you need to make a thread about this? Thats... Not really that exciting  :-\

Anyway, I didn't really do much today. Just went to some stupid car show (Still don't know why... It was hell! I freaking hate cars, and my dad had to look at EVERY SINGLE ONE >_>)

And I don't have any plans for tomorrow. I'll probably go kayaking or go to the pier or something... God my life is boring <_<
I was only excited because it's the first time I ever did all 4 of these things at once in one whole day.

FruitFlow