News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Spla2n

Started by JrDude, April 03, 2018, 05:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I don't see any topics on this, so I thought I would make one.
Any of you ever play Splatoon, or Spla2n?

I think Splatoon 1 was quite awesome. I actually played it recently, and they are still rotating the stages, and people are still playing it. It was weird, since Miiverse is gone, no one can do Graffiti or anything on it anymore. Now, why did I play it recently, when I have 2? Well, I thought for a moment that I would have to complete the challenges on the Amiibo on 1, in order to unlock them in 2. (I only had the shoes and shirt of each, but not the helmet, game, or weapon, which aligned with what the Amiibo were giving me in 2. I learned I just needed to level up more, but I completed the challenges in 1 before that, but it didn't bother me.)

I think Splatoon 2 is just as awesome. The only thing that really made me sad was the un-inclusion/replacement of some of the specials. My main weapon used the Kraken special, which was replaced with Baller. Though similar, very different. I was less talented during 1 days though, so the Invincibility+InstaContactKill was VERY useful for me. The inclusion of the Game Pad was also useful, because my Sub-Weapon was the Beacon, which allowed me to jump to it at any time. Now I would have to press a button, move my cursor over it, and bleh. It's lame. I didn't really use any of the other weapons (I tried, but failed), so I don't miss them much. Now I'm better, though my weapon variety is limited because I'm still not "good". But it's still an awesome game.

Both have great single player modes. Always trying to change it up each level. Grind Rails were definitely cooler than Ink-Rails. Inclusion of more weapons definitely made things interesting.
I personally can't wait for Octo-Expansion.
[move][/move]
Dude .

whatwewishfor

whatever

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Doodle

The Splatoon specials were garbage and anyone who wants them back are poopters
At least in Splatoon 2 the specials take some semblance of skill to use and don't make you invincible for the most part
YEAH

L10

Splatoon is probably the shooter I got most addicted to since.... Probably when I got Half Life 2:DM back in the day.

Also, personally it convinced me that motion aiming is superior over twin sticks.
0o!f

Custom

Quote from: Doodle on April 13, 2018, 10:02:31 PM
The Splatoon specials were garbage and anyone who wants them back are poopters
At least in Splatoon 2 the specials take some semblance of skill to use and don't make you invincible for the most part
i wan thte big intercourse in squid that poop was so good

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!