News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

aretha/ crystal jukebox queen of hymn & him diffused in drunk transfusion...

Started by Dill, August 18, 2008, 07:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dill

Look above. Gabriel blows his horn.

Hello, men and mentally challenged, those who've come here to perhaps learn or leave, I am Dill, although my full name is http://forums.projectfcd.com/index.php?action=profile;u=75. I was named after the third king of Mobile, who wrote the their famous theme, Going to Acapulco. When I was a lad, you could pick the sweet rosemary peach buds right off the sugar-licked trees from the dead sea scrolls. But alas, you can't see past tho horizon without getting your eyes burned, so I packed up and left with my new love, Success. She and I were inseparable, but during the Dust Bowl, she disappeared in a mighty gust of wind. Since then, I haven't returned since.

I lived with the Robinsons, the third generation of a very successful wolf family from the north. Although during the third Depression, I joined a caravan, and in it met my lovely wife and business partner, Trace. He had, surprisingly, gone through the exact same troubles as I had, and thus we left the Westminster Caravan and started our own caravan. And here I am now, wrestling with Jesus in the muddy pits of my closet. Now pick up your bed, and walk.

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Dill

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

How long must we fold by hand
The nuns are burning wheels again
Dent of mattress to make it bare
Come clean with the anecdote
After all we came undone
Pale of sluts with host at fault
One day we won't pay your debt
The centipedes will get theirs yet
I mean hi.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 19, 2008, 08:34:55 AM
How long must we fold by hand
The nuns are burning wheels again
Dent of mattress to make it bare
Come clean with the anecdote
After all we came undone
Pale of sluts with host at fault
One day we won't pay your debt
The centipedes will get theirs yet
I mean hi.
TMV lyrics?

ok

Dill

Is the board broken? I thought the point of these threads were for members to shower me with happiness and attention.