News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

And with that, I take my leave.

Started by Water ☮, September 01, 2008, 03:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Water ☮

now that that's over, I'm sorry NSFCD but it's time for me to go.
I'm going to give up on my internet life and stick to simpler things.
I must give all I've got in improving my grades for school.(I didn't do too hot last year.)
And this year is gonna be hell with all those Advanced Placement classes.

There are some of you I must acknowledge.

Java_Java and Ridley- for being one of the two friendliest members on this forum.

StarWindwizard7- If it were not for him I wouldn't have joined this forum. I recognized him and if that hadn't happened I might be over at NS2  D=

MackorMoses- for being both a friend and a rival. This man is truly a genius for his age. (speaking of Genius)

Genius, Not Famy, Redpaige, Dawei and Superkool- for the many epic lulz <3

Silver- for taking time to run this amazing place. You guys don't give him enough credit. Its not always his fault  :D

LightningSword- for being the reason why these past couple of months have been so entertaining. he has some serious skills. I loved The Mole and I'm not done with Big Brother! (PM me when that starts up again I'll get the email.)

Riddler_Rob- NSFCD warewolf has to be one of the most intense games I played. keep up the good work. too bad I can't be in the sequel.

Tuppyluver- for providing much useful information on what nintendo's up to. He is also very knowledgeable though young.

Mario583- for introducing me to one of the greatest animes I've ever seen.

last but not least Zovistograt, Bluaki, Blaze, and Mystic- also for providing much entertainment and lulz particularly in chat

I'll miss you guys. I might stop by every once in a while to check up so DON'T DIE!

<3 ya!

~WaterGod

Zovistograt

I hate this trend of "getting a life."  We're losing too many good users.

COME BACK TO US WHEN YOU GET BORED :3
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Super

Water ☮

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 01, 2008, 04:00:52 PM
I hate this trend of "getting a life."  We're losing too many good users.

COME BACK TO US WHEN YOU GET BORED :3
I'll try!

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on September 01, 2008, 04:01:29 PM
Oh, okay.

See you tomorrow.
k.

Java

Noooooooooooooooo!

Come back. ;_;

Well hopefully you'll stop by once in a while, right?

If you don't, hope you have a good life.  :-\

Macawmoses

Ridley

The more I see threads like these, the more I think we are slowly dying. Well bye Water, great having you aboard for the short ride. Also I have to thank you one last time for my first sig. bye, man. :(
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Water ☮

Quote from: Java_Java on September 01, 2008, 04:40:21 PM
Noooooooooooooooo!

Come back. ;_;

Well hopefully you'll stop by once in a while, right?

If you don't, hope you have a good life.  :-\
thank you!
Quote from: mackormoses on September 01, 2008, 05:33:53 PM
Why must life be evil =(
Bye pal

~MoM~
thanks champ

Quote from: Ridley on September 01, 2008, 07:03:43 PM
The more I see threads like these, the more I think we are slowly dying. Well bye Water, great having you aboard for the short ride. Also I have to thank you one last time for my first sig. bye, man. :(
please help keep this forum alive and well!

Thanks and you're welcome!

With a total time of 22days 20hours and 12minutes logged in I'm logging out.

Super

We are slowly dying.

Zovistograt

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on September 01, 2008, 09:39:31 PM
We are slowly dying.
we're getting lots of new members still...and I don't think our die-hard core will totally disintigrate and get lives anytime soon.  I'm sticking around forever.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

Quote from: WaterGod on September 01, 2008, 03:57:36 PM
Silver- for taking time to run this amazing place. You guys don't give him enough credit. Its not always his fault  :D
Thanks. <3
Anyways, hope you have fun in school (yeah right), and come back and visit soon. D:

SkyMyl

Why must everyone good leave so early!? =(

Hope you come back soon, Water. =)

Chloroform?

"In order to have a life, I must never be able to do things during my free time such as going on the internet! It's either one or the other!"

...̅̅̅

Ridley

Quote from: Chloroform? on September 02, 2008, 09:09:35 AM
"In order to have a life, I must never be able to do things during my free time such as going on the internet! It's either one or the other!"

He is doing it for school, sort of like Totla if you will.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...