News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

My name says it all...

Started by Hanabi, December 30, 2007, 01:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hanabi

I decided to head over because NS2 just isn't that great anymore. Over there I am currently Kaitou 1412 and here I am Hanabi again. ^_^ Though I still have Kaitou in my icon. ^_^ I hope this place is and stays good since I am kinda tired of running around. xD On NSider I was 1L. And I hope to have a good time here.

Kita

OMG WOOT! I'm sooooooooooooo happy to see you here *hugs*

NS2 has gone kind of crazy o_O.  I'm sure you'll find this place to be a nice little home.  ^_^

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Ridley

Always glad to see an nsider2 refugee :) Where will you be most of the time?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Hanabi

Quote from: Ridley on December 30, 2007, 08:12:22 AM
Always glad to see an nsider2 refugee :) Where will you be most of the time?

Dunno. xD Probably on and off between the two until one of them dies. And if I had to predict which one will I'd say NS2.

Ridley

Quote from: Kita on December 30, 2007, 04:48:49 AM

NS2 has gone kind of crazy o_O.  I'm sure you'll find this place to be a nice little home.  ^_^

Why do you hug everyone?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

B9M

Taytay19

Hey there Hanabi. I'm glad to see you here. ^_^

Zora Link

Quote from: Ridley on December 30, 2007, 10:37:36 AM
Quote from: Kita on December 30, 2007, 04:48:49 AM

Why do you hug everyone?
cuz that's the way she is. :P

Kat95

Hey there nice to see another person around here.

Eizweir

what exactly does your name say? ????
well welcome!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

SkyMyl

Quote from: Hanabi on December 30, 2007, 01:25:18 AM
I decided to head over because NS2 just isn't that great anymore. Over there I am currently Kaitou 1412 and here I am Hanabi again. ^_^ Though I still have Kaitou in my icon. ^_^ I hope this place is and stays good since I am kinda tired of running around. xD On NSider I was 1L. And I hope to have a good time here.
1L...weren't you a Sage on the 1st NSider?

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Macawmoses

Hai, why must everyone NOT read posts? :D

Hanabi

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 01, 2008, 06:25:27 PM
what exactly does your name say? ????
well welcome!

Fireworks. :)

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 01, 2008, 07:38:13 PM
Quote from: Hanabi on December 30, 2007, 01:25:18 AM
1L...weren't you a Sage on the 1st NSider?

Yes.

Water ☮