News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

How Much Do You Care For Your Starter?

Started by JrDude, June 26, 2008, 06:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

I kind of forget about it. Starters are never really my favorite...
Except Mudkip and Ivysaur. Not Venusaur. Venusaur is evil.

えっちーせんぱい

Blaziken's my most used pokemon, so there.

I haven't used Infernape since I beat the Elite 4 in pearl.

Nayrman

Just the three first starters (Charizard, Venasaur, and Blastoise). I don't care for any of the others...
I usually just use my eeveelution team.

bluaki

I usually keep it in my party at least until I finish the Elite Four.
I never trade my starters to someone else, but I sometimes trade them between games I own.

I've used Blaziken, my starter in Ruby, a ton in all 3rd and 4th gen games.

Lotos

Remember that ribbon at the society that cost the max amount of money?  My Torterra now has one and is the first level 100 I raised in a long time.

Friendly Hostile

I usually keep it in my party all the time since it's usually one of the better of that type available through most of the game, and why waste time training another of the same type?

KINGOFPOWERON

I don't use any other Pokemon other than my Infernape and on a rare occasion, Palkia or the lake pokemon. My infernape is level 70+ and my others are all 50-+

Breezy

I would never get rid of it, and normally overuse it to the point where the rest of my team is neglected.

QingXin

Shame on all you Poke-Busers.

Me? I don't play Pokemans much :|

tibar21

i have only played colleseum and pearl. in collesum i kept umbreon and espeon in my party till they got to like level 70. then i trained typlosion and ampharos in a pair and now they're like level 100. in pearl i will always keep piplup in my party, he is now the big emperor  pokemon penguin now i forgot his name.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

QingXin

Quote from: tibar21 on August 11, 2008, 07:30:35 PM
i have only played colleseum and pearl. in collesum i kept umbreon and espeon in my party till they got to like level 70. then i trained typlosion and ampharos in a pair and now they're like level 100. in pearl i will always keep piplup in my party, he is now the big emperor  pokemon penguin now i forgot his name.
... What's up with your sig?

You mean Empleon? I may not know much, but I know enough ;)

tibar21

Quote from: QingXin on August 12, 2008, 05:46:56 AM
Quote from: tibar21 on August 11, 2008, 07:30:35 PM
... What's up with your sig?

You mean Empleon? I may not know much, but I know enough ;)
yeah i had tourettes guy on my sig, but they made me take it off cause it was too big. yeah empoleon is its name. it's like level 70 now.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746