News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The 'Can I have a Trainer Card?' Thread

Started by RosettaStoned, December 09, 2007, 06:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RosettaStoned

If you need a trainer card, I can make you one. Just tell me which Pokemon you want & which gender, and I'll get you a card.

SkyMyl

Quote from: reinskye on January 18, 2008, 05:14:45 PM
anyway i could get just the cards and bagdes and male female sybols? personal use ony (wont make for others unless you dont care) or a site you got them from

darkmario

Quote from: RosettaStoned on December 09, 2007, 06:09:50 PM
If you need a trainer card, I can make you one. Just tell me which Pokemon you want & which gender, and I'll get you a card.

just go to pokecharms.com

SkyMyl

Name: Ma...sterYoungLink. MasterYoungLink.
Favorite Color: Blue
Pokemon: Torterra, Luxray, Lucario, Floatzel, Staraptor, and Gible (Or maybe Mew or Manaphy. I don't know who should be who for my 6th slot. Go for Mew.).

CuccoGuy

Name-Cam
Gender-Male
Fav Color-Blue
Pokemon-Blaziken, Blastoise, Arceus, Mewtwo, Lucario, Articuno, Deoxys

EDIT-I made mine. I actually found out about pokecharms shortly after I posted this.

Water ☮

Name:Water
color:light blue/cerulean
Pokemon:Starmie, Squirtle, Gardevoir, Golduck, Piplup, Kyogre

Matt

Not to rain on your parade or anything RosettaStoned, but all of you could just go to http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/ for one, it's a lot simpler, and takes less effort on you RosettaStoned.

Light

LOL, here's one I made:               Pretty awesome, no?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

Quote from: LightningSword on January 27, 2008, 05:34:38 PM
LOL, here's one I made:               Pretty awesome, no?
ROFL!!!!!  :D :D :D :D......... :|

Allegretto

Name Seth
Gender Male
Pokemon Primape, Grovile, Nidoking, Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam

thunderhero4

Name: Brandon
Pokemon: In order clockwise: Poliwrath (male), Wailord (male), Magnezone, PorygonZ, Empoleon, Rhyperior (male),

Allegretto

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on January 27, 2008, 05:29:02 PM
Not to rain on your parade or anything RosettaStoned, but all of you could just go to http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/ for one, it's a lot simpler, and takes less effort on you RosettaStoned.

Thank you very much for this Link and RosettaStoned, thank you very much for offering to make people Trainer Cards, but i think it would be better if they made there own, so they could customize there character, choose what badges and how there card would look.  ;D