Main Menu

The New Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread

Started by Mystic, January 04, 2010, 11:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Red Mage. They've got spiffy hats.

Which color is better, Blue, or Red?

dawnwolfNxhoj

personally speaking, blue's my favorite color. which is better...., i can't be sure

what are you going to be for halloween?

Chris8492

halloween was a long time ago dude.....

Whats the most recent thing you dreamed about?

Neerb

Home Alone 2, only it was Voldemort instead of two crooks and it was me, Harry Potter, some random girl, and her little brother instead of the kid from Home Alone. Very weird dream, especially since I neither watch nor read Harry Potter.

What time is it?

Mystic

FruitFlow

Daft Punk all the way.

Whiscash or Maggyo (Aka Derpfish)?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Whiscash, only because in Gen 3 if he used Amnesia twice, considering the math he has no real weaknesses left. Get a chance to set up, and Grass doesn't kill you anymore. And I don't understand derpfish.

Getting B/W?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Walking. Running's tiring, and walking gives you more of a chance to think. I'd rather walk for 30 minutes than run for 5.

How often do you exercise?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

Kayo

You drank half my glass of water, poop hole.

Sleeping in or Staying up late?
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Staying up late.
I have the Early Bird Insomnia ability.

If you were forced to live in 1 of 2 worlds where you could only brush your teeth or wash your body, which would it be? (you can only pick one)
In other words, would you rather have clean teeth and a dirty body for eternity or a clean body and filthy teeth for eternity?

Kayo

I'd wash my body with toothpaste. Loophole found.

Would you rather be over-prepared or under-prepared?
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Under-prepared. It's much more convenient.

Salt or Pepper?

Kayo

Both. Always both.

Ice cream or cake? OR ICE CREAM CAKE
[move][/move]