News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The New Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread

Started by Mystic, January 04, 2010, 11:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

dawnwolfNxhoj

Difficult choice...., bit adventure

Sun or Moon?

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Seventh

meh

FruitFlow

dawnwolfNxhoj

Vons, but I only say that considering I havn't seen a store called Ralphs

Time control or ninja reflexes?

FruitFlow

RX-78-2

Central New Jersey.

What was the last especially good movie that you saw?
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kayo

Schindler's List was actually pretty good. Finally got around to watching that a few weeks ago.

You're playing an adventure/RPG game. Take it slow or complete it quickly?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 09, 2011, 01:20:40 PM
LOL. I was actually talking about Dawn.
Answer my intercourse ing question. That's why we have these stupid threads.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 09, 2011, 01:22:53 PM
Answer my intercourse ing question. That's why we have these stupid threads.
Fine. Fine.
Slow.

If you were likely to get killed by the following, what would you rather it be?
Burning alive in a pit fire or getting struck consecutively by numerous thunderbolts?

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 09, 2011, 02:02:57 PM
Fine. Fine.
Slow.

If you were likely to get killed by the following, what would you rather it be?
Burning alive in a pit fire or getting struck consecutively by numerous thunderbolts?
I think thunderbolts is more instant, so that.

On the topic of certain death: Would you rather face the guillotine or the gallows? (You must die either way)
[move][/move]

dawnwolfNxhoj

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 06, 2011, 05:57:11 PM
Where do you live?
I was having that feeling, reason why I havn't posted in awhile, lol.....(Las Vegas btw)

For the question: I'd say guillotine, curious if the head myth is true

Off the top of your head, could you name one thing that was called something if wasn't supposed to be?