News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Congratulations

Started by Tupin, February 28, 2013, 09:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

we just banned the entire reason this forum has actually gotten posts in recent days

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Tupin on February 28, 2013, 09:40:24 PM
we just banned the entire reason this forum has actually gotten posts in recent days

I haven't seen Lincoln yet, but that scene seems a little off what I was expecting. Good focus from Daniel Day Lewis though.

Custom

Eh, I was going to leave anyway if he stayed around. I don't have much tolerance for that kind of stuff.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tupin

Quote from: Custom on February 28, 2013, 09:42:07 PM
Eh, I was going to leave anyway if he stayed around. I don't have much tolerance for that kind of stuff.
Honestly, I'm really not sure if he's genuine or not. If it's just some weird persona he takes on to entertain himself, he's dedicated to it since he's been doing it for what, over six years now?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Tupin on February 28, 2013, 09:46:17 PM
Honestly, I'm really not sure if he's genuine or not. If it's just some weird persona he takes on to entertain himself, he's dedicated to it since he's been doing it for what, over six years now?
Isn't that almost worse?

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on February 28, 2013, 09:46:17 PM

I just think if it were genuine he would have either learned by now.
He's hated on every internet community he goes to. Can you even imagine that? Not being able to fit in on the internet? Having everyone hate you but still make alt accounts to get around bans and then continuing to pretend everyone likes you? You'd think he'd shape up.
http://www.nsfcd.com/index.php/topic,38274.msg621459.html#msg621459
http://www.nsfcd.com/index.php/topic,38274.msg621484.html#msg621484

How can anyone be this delusional?
How would somebody still remember users like Vaatix and Snorkel after all these years without contact? Who would really believe that Vaatix has continued to like them after not speaking in years?
Also, why was he so bent on pretending this forum was as lively as it was when it started? Even after seeing stats?
I used to post without any punctuation or capitalization on NSider, after everyone told me to shut the intercourse  up and fix my poop I did.
My screen name is named after Custom Robo but I don't go around telling everyone it's the most flawless game ever made and pretend other opinions are flawed compared to mine. Especially after all these years.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtlfulboy on February 28, 2013, 09:49:40 PM
Isn't that almost worse?

I think it's worse. I also just think it's what he's doing. He probably doesn't have any friends and couldn't get along with anybody by being honest so he takes his stupidity it to extremes.

Spud

Custom

Quote from: Spud on February 28, 2013, 09:57:41 PM
Custom Robo anime when?

I'd watch it. I'd probably enjoy it. But I wouldn't post that it was a 10/10 on every forum on the internet.

Viewtifulboy

Someone was banned?!  Who?!  Why?! =O