News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

A lot of changes coming.

Started by Silverhawk79, January 31, 2009, 10:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Hello all! Us staff members recently had a staff meeting, and many changes are going to be taking place. None of them bad, though, so don't worry. Rather than type a huge paragraph, I'll simply list the changes.

1. SIT is being dissolved, due to lack of activity. If the need arises later,  we will reinstate it. However, it does not seem that SIT is needed for the time being.

2a. Mackormoses and Friendly Hostile are officially recognized as full-fledged staff members at this point. Congrats to both of them.
2b. In addition, Mack and SUPERKOOL have been promoted to Tanooki (senior mod). More congratulations are in order.

3. The Downloads link will be removed from the index. The Downloads system broke when we moved to this new server, and we don't have any plans to reinstate it for the time being. Nothing is accessable anyways, so we don't need to keep it.

4. The Wii Channels board is being retired, and Wii channels discussion is now to be redirected to the Wii board. The reason is inactivity. If you would like a thread of yours moved to the Wii board, you may PM a moderator.

5. Phantom is back on staff, in a slightly less glorious positon as before. He will be a Koopaling and be subject to a 30-day "test period". Congrats to him as well.

6. Bluaki will be receiving a special rank, called Hoggus. He will be helping us create new themes and maintain existing ones. No special powers will be associated with it aside from access to themes in the Admin Control Panel.

That's about it for now. Some changes are fairly major, some are minor, but the staff feels that they are necessary for the good of the forums.

SkyMyl

Well, that was semi-unexpected.

Syncopathic

Congrats Mack and SK.

Tell me, how are you going to abuse use your powers?

Macawmoses

The Amazing part was the fact we had a meeting.

Anyways, congratulations to bluaki, our new theme manager. Most impressive.

Also, pending his return, welcome back Phantom. Team Bonesaw missed you.

SIT had a bonus month, so, yay. Good job guys...you`ll be missed.

And congrats to FH for being officially staff :) And of course, congrats on the promotion SK.

Super

Quote from: Sync on January 31, 2009, 10:33:24 PM
Congrats Mack and SK.

My first order of business is to ban Phatyo.

Syncopathic

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on January 31, 2009, 10:35:26 PM
Congrats Mack and SK.

My god.
Best senior mod ever.

Zovistograt

ah well, it's not like we did much in the past few months anyway ^^;
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Macawmoses

Quick note: Between PY and I, we have updated threads that reflect rank or staff positions. Should you have any questions, go to the usual thread, post here, or pm any of us.

Kilroy

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on January 31, 2009, 10:35:26 PM
Congrats Mack and SK.

You've earned the spot in my sig.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

The Riddler

Where is my staff reinstatement?

:P