News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Pokémon 15th anniversary

Started by Mystic, September 29, 2007, 10:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

What would you like to see happen for the 15th anniversary?

Personally, I'd like to see them remake R/B/Y.

CaptainCrunch

Well, they already remade the first generation games, so I would like to see second generation remakes for the DS. It seems likely because apparently the DS game has values in it for Pokemon to have been caught in Johto, the G/S/C region.

Mystic

Quote from: CaptainCrunch on September 29, 2007, 11:05:08 PM
Well, they already remade the first generation games, so I would like to see second generation remakes for the DS. It seems likely because apparently the DS game has values in it for Pokemon to have been caught in Johto, the G/S/C region.
I meant to say a full 3D remake for Wii or whatever console Nintendo has in 5 years.

A remake of Johto would be awesome too :D

GOLDENSUNYUGIOH

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on September 29, 2007, 11:10:32 PM
I meant to say a full 3D remake for Wii or whatever console Nintendo has in 5 years.

Console game would be okay, but I have four requests for the next console RPG:

1) Let us battle wild Pokemon out in the open
2) Let us use HM moves outside of battle
3) Give us gyms
4) NO MORE SHADOW POKEMON!

Avion-Finch

Quote from: GOLDENSUNYUGIOH on September 30, 2007, 11:18:21 AM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on September 29, 2007, 11:10:32 PM

Console game would be okay, but I have four requests for the next console RPG:

1) Let us battle wild Pokemon out in the open
2) Let us use HM moves outside of battle
3) Give us gyms
4) NO MORE SHADOW POKEMON!
I for one, think they should make common pokemon catchable in the wild, but stronger, more rare ones, such as starters and legendaries, would have to be snagged, but hey, I'm like the only bloody person here who liked shadow pokemon :(

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

missingnomaster

I never thought of it that way.... When i heard about it, The pokemon from johto was caught in pal park so i thought that meant that the G/S remake would be for GBA but what you say makes sense too.

Fell

I'd love a full 3D pokemon game like that! I want it to happen.  ;D

Spongebob does not approve

7Deadly$ins

A GBA remake wouldn't make a lot of sense.  Gameboy Advance games aren't really focused on anymore, and developers (especially ones with the moeny, like GameFreak) can do a lot more with the DS. Besides, PUSA said that MD: Red was their last one.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Kayo

they should make an awesome G/S/C remake witha free 15ANNIV Celebi when you pre-order. and maybe when you get to goldenrod city a man will walk up to you in the pokemon center and say "here's a present" and you have a level 30 celebi already :P
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Gwen Khan

a 3D RPG that has all the regions, Kanto, Jhoto, Honen, Sinno,  Orre and, perhapes the one from Ranger, all 492 Pokémon to be catchable with out tradeing or going to events

7Deadly$ins

Quote from: Bizzaro Invader Andy on October 08, 2007, 08:54:29 AM
a 3D RPG that has all the regions, Kanto, Jhoto, Honen, Sinno,  Orre and, perhapes the one from Ranger, all 492 Pokémon to be catchable with out tradeing or going to events
Wow, that sounds absolutely impossible.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Gwen Khan

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on October 08, 2007, 09:48:36 AM
Wow, that sounds absolutely impossible.

I know but it would be awesome if they made it

Avion-Finch

the only way that would be remotely possible would be if its 2D.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

steelsauce

heres a thought- instead of remaking an old game that we know the plot and pokemon too that they can't work with, why not make a whole new gen, 3-d game or mmorpg? MMORPG! heck yes!