News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Blast From the Past

Started by Snowden, June 03, 2008, 04:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowden

Redpaige always leads me back to you guys.

Snow, Alias Snowden, Alias Cloaked_Evil.....from the days of yore!

Unlike Redpaige, I never got unbanned from Nintendo's site for my comment about a moron that they didn't like.

Redpaige13

YAY YOU JOINED!!! <333333333333333

I only got unbanned like.. 3 or 4 times before they finally IP banned me.

Took them long enough.

FORNICATION BABY!

Tupin

Welcome.

Enjoy your time at NSF.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Snowden

I guess I should take the time to actually introduce myself to the guys who don't know me.

My name is Snow, and I'm a 35T in the U.S. Army, stationed in Germany.  I'm 20 years old, a cynical little man who somehow manages to get friends and APPARENTLY have some sort of charm, as I'm pulling in a victim right now XD.

I enjoy video games, have all major consoles, and spend my time drinking and going to bars of a gentlemen nature, along with outdoors stuff.

And even thought I just joined, I leave on June 19th for leave and then a month long course, so after the 19th, I'll see you all in August :P

Macawmoses

Heh, sound rather cool, glad to have you here. Enjoy our humble abode, and we won't have to tell your girlfriend about those bars. :)

~MoM~

Snowden

Redpaige13

Quote from: Snowden on June 03, 2008, 04:37:20 PM
I guess I should take the time to actually introduce myself to the guys who don't know me.

My name is Snow, and I'm a 35T in the U.S. Army, stationed in Germany.  I'm 20 years old, a cynical little man who somehow manages to get friends and APPARENTLY have some sort of charm, as I'm pulling in a victim right now XD.

I enjoy video games, have all major consoles, and spend my time drinking and going to bars of a gentlemen nature, along with outdoors stuff.

And even thought I just joined, I leave on June 19th for leave and then a month long course, so after the 19th, I'll see you all in August :P
She's your victim?

From what I've read, it's the other way around. xB

FORNICATION BABY!

Macawmoses

Quote from: Snowden on June 03, 2008, 04:40:55 PM
Ha, she knows already :P
She likely assumes you are going to watch women, we could change that though =)

Lol, nice having ya.

Snowden

Quote from: Redpaige13 on June 03, 2008, 04:41:48 PM

She's your victim?

Quiet, you evil little woman, you.....I know where you live.....
Li

Redpaige13

Quote from: Snowden on June 03, 2008, 04:43:02 PM
Quote from: Redpaige13 on June 03, 2008, 04:41:48 PM

She's your victim?

Quiet, you evil little woman, you.....I know where you live.....
Li
And yet you never visit me! ;-;

FORNICATION BABY!

SkyMyl

XD

Welcome to NSF, enjoy your stay. With Red here, your stay will be more or less enjoyable. But anyway, BE ACTIVE PLEASE! ;D

Zovistograt

Hi, you sound familiar but I don't think I know you personally.

I hope that changes :)
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Snowden

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on June 03, 2008, 04:52:45 PM
XD

Welcome to NSF, enjoy your stay. With Red here, your stay will be more or less enjoyable. But anyway, BE ACTIVE PLEASE! ;D

Believe me, I know Red makes things enjoyable.  After all, we've been friends for.....what would you say, Red, 5 years?  6?

Redpaige13

Quote from: Snowden on June 03, 2008, 04:56:21 PM
XD

Believe me, I know Red makes things enjoyable.  After all, we've been friends for.....what would you say, Red, 5 years?  6?
Mmm...  A little more than 5 years. :3

Which is intercourse ing awesomes. <3

FORNICATION BABY!

Snowden

Quote from: Redpaige13 on June 03, 2008, 04:59:35 PM
Quote from: Snowden on June 03, 2008, 04:56:21 PM
XD

Mmm...  A little more than 5 years. :3

Which is f***ing awesomes. <3

Jes, jes it is.

Say hi to your man for me, haven't talk to him in a while!