News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Buenos Diaz

Started by Razor64a, October 21, 2007, 10:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor64a

I'm not spanish just to let you know. I was never a part of the real Nsider forums but I was refered to by Shrodu. So welcome me please.

GAMECOVE
JOIN OR DIE

Macawmoses

Umm, Welcome! ( you asked for it )

That is really cool that you weren't part of it, but this allows A LOT more freedoms anyways.

Warning, Rant Approaching:

Begin Rant:

Please refer to the floated thread entitled "Welcome Newcomers" to get started. If you have questions feel free to pm any mod, or your friend :)

/rant :P

So, Howdy! Enjoy your time with us ( and another referral by Shrodu...noooooo!!!!)

~MoM~

Shrodu

Hai.  It was me.  Shrodu.  POKEFLAMER EXTRAORDINAIRE! And on my way to "YOUTUBE POOP LEGEND".  AND formerly known as Megamanwily.

Thanks to me, you guys got a new playmate.

Shrodu

Quote from: mackormoses on October 21, 2007, 10:23:27 AM

That is really cool that you weren't part of it, but this allows A LOT more freedoms anyways.

Begin Rant:

Please refer to the floated thread entitled "Welcome Newcomers" to get started. If you have questions feel free to pm any mod, or your friend :)

So, Howdy! Enjoy your time with us ( and another referral by Shrodu...noooooo!!!!)

~MoM~

What do you mean "And another referral by Shrodu...NOOOO"?  This is the first person I dragged in.

LightShock

Quote from: Shrodu on October 21, 2007, 10:25:34 AM

Begin Rant:

~MoM~

What do you mean "And another referral by Shrodu...NOOOO"?  This is the first person I dragged in.
actually, it says you have 0 refferals on your profile 0_o

oh and hi razor, glad you made it to the forums, and follow mack's rant ;)

Macawmoses

Begin Rant:

~MoM~

I want to win the DS game, every referral someone gets is one less for me :(

Anyways thanks for the new member!

Razor64a

Just to let you know I read the rules and everything important before I even posted.

GAMECOVE
JOIN OR DIE

Macawmoses

Quote from: Razor64a on October 21, 2007, 10:31:10 AM
Just to let you know I read the rules and everything important before I even posted.

<3 Awesome <3

LCK

Hola!
Buenos Dias. Me llamo LCK.
die
LCK LCK LCK LCK LCK

Shrodu

Quote from: mackormoses on October 21, 2007, 10:28:55 AM

Begin Rant:

~MoM~

I want to win the DS game, every referral someone gets is one less for me :(

Anyways thanks for the new member!

1) I have NO referrals, man...I could care less right now.

and 2) You're welcome.