Final Fantasy XIII
2 (8.3%)
Final Fantasy XIV
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Shujinco2

Quote from: Bearissoslow on May 08, 2011, 03:11:51 AM
Trolling? nigga plz

Trolling implies I'm kidding to some extent. Fuck no I'm serious, you're all pathetic losers for coming here and treating this place like it's the new Church of cool or some poop.

BTW I already answered those questions. Sidestepping means I'm avoiding them, I've already answered them and you're just too clinically retarded to see it. Have fun with your illiteracy, I hope you remember to stay home on voting day.
Gee. You sure do have an unhealthy habit of being wrong.

Super

Quote from: Bearissoslow on May 08, 2011, 03:11:51 AM
Trolling? nigga plz

Trolling implies I'm kidding to some extent. Fuck no I'm serious, you're all pathetic losers for coming here and treating this place like it's the new Church of cool or some poop.

BTW I already answered those questions. Sidestepping means I'm avoiding them, I've already answered them and you're just too clinically retarded to see it. Have fun with your illiteracy, I hope you remember to stay home on voting day.
What does staying home on "voting day" have to do with this? And no, you didn't actually answer "why you are so antagonistic? What exactly does that get you in life? Is it really all that satisfying to you?"

Also, maybe you meant "Election day?"
...̅̅̅

Bearissoslow

Stereo is confirmed mad. Try not to assault me irl I've lived an unfulfilled life D:S

...̅̅̅

Neerb

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Live In Stereo on May 08, 2011, 02:35:30 PM
And you still chose to deflect

Deflect? The word you're looking for is reflect since I responded. If anything, you're now deflecting from what I've asked of you. Unimpressive, faggot.

Quote from: Neerb on May 08, 2011, 05:16:14 PM
Stop. Feeding. Troll.

I know, but this kind of stuff doesn't really affect me, so I can (and will most likely) continue this forever. Though this kind of did derail the thread a little so some mod can delete my posts if they feel the need to do so. And if not, then I will continue so long as he keeps coming back for more.

Quote from: Bearissoslow on May 08, 2011, 06:37:23 PM
Deflect? The word you're looking for is reflect since I responded. If anything, you're now deflecting from what I've asked of you. Unimpressive, faggot.
You may have responded to me but you still didn't answer all the questions that I asked you. And what exactly am I deflecting from?

All that I see you asking of me is to "try not to assault you irl", which I haven't tried that so that one's been fufilled. And earlier you told me to "learn to get some reading literacy or something." Though I'm pretty certain the phrase should be reading comprehension, or maybe just literacy without the word reading in front of it. And that request just reflects poorly against your own level of reading comprehension. Not to mention the various points that you tried to make up something I said or twist my words around to mean something entirely different than what I had clearly stated. (I still don't see how you could possibly have come up with some of that stuff) There's also when you've inserted completely unrelated things into your posts that didn't have anything to do with any of the subject matter in this thread. And I've pointed these things out in my other replies.
Looking back through my posts in this thread, I seem to be comprehending things just fine whereas you seem to having a little bit of trouble.

And if I happened to have missed any other things that you may have asked of me, then please repeat them in your reply and I will be glad to respond to those as well. 

And I will state again, for good measure, that you are still running from my questions and apparently refuse to give me any straight answers to them.
...̅̅̅

Bearissoslow

It's funny that you're saying "YOU'RE RUNNING FROM MY QUESTIONS" when I've proven you to be a feckless faggot who has nothing worth disputing and I even responded to your questions for posterity.

Christ, they should pay you for all your back seat minimodding, even though you suck more cock at it than your mother did for last week's cocaine binge.

Quote from: Bearissoslow on May 08, 2011, 10:45:44 PM
It's funny that you're saying "YOU'RE RUNNING FROM MY QUESTIONS" when I've proven you to be a feckless faggot who has nothing worth disputing and I even responded to your questions for posterity.

Christ, they should pay you for all your back seat minimodding, even though you suck more cock at it than your mother did for last week's cocaine binge.

Then show me exactly where you answered them.
...̅̅̅

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Live In Stereo on May 08, 2011, 10:58:58 PM
Then show me exactly where you answered them.
He can't, I banned him for a while.

Zero

Quote from: Tiger Barb on May 08, 2011, 07:41:28 AM
Gee. You sure do have an unhealthy habit of being wrong.

And you have a nasty habit of inserting yourself into arguments and declaring one side wrong without providing support. lol

Anyway, Super is absolutely right. FFIX is the poop.

Shujinco2

Bear, are you going for the wrold record of being wrong? I think you're pretty close now.

Bearissoslow

DededeCloneChris

I think it's hard for me to choose the one I liked the most because each one of them introduced fresh new ideas. However, I'll be going with FFIX.