News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

just saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Started by Zovistograt, May 26, 2008, 03:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

Whoever said it wasn't a good movie was a liar, or just like those crazy hardcore LoZ fans who said TP was the worst game ever.  It's basically the same idea: fans of the original go and watch this thing, and they find minute and unimportant details that could've maybe be better and use that as negative criticism.  I don't do that D:

omg spoilerz ahead
[spoiler]I also absolutely loved the ending.  And the fact that this entire thing was about extradimensional aliens.  I just love movies where they abandon all ties to the real world for a good 10 minutes, and the next to final scene (wedding isn't really climatic but meh) was great imo.  Sure, some subplots were underdeveloped and some things really didn't make much sense, but since when do these kind of movies HAVE to make sense?  :)[/spoiler]
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

major tom