News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Most overrated shows?

Started by DSWiiMaster42, June 02, 2008, 11:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSWiiMaster42

Chowder is a big one on my list. I don't see what all the hype is about with this show! I mean, the concept is unoriginal (an animal cooking food? Wow, never heard of that idea before...), the voices are awful, and it's not close to being funny. I saw it on the night it first aired and I thought "Why am I wasting my time watching this?". In case you are wondering, I do have a sense of humor.

Another overrated show would have to be Naruto. Why can't people get interested in a GOOD Anime like Bleach, Inuyasha, or Cowboy Bebop?

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Tupin

The reason why I like Chowder is because it reminds me of the Cartoon Network of old, long before they had live action shows.

I agree with Naruto, that show sucks.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Gwen Khan

death note and most animes on adult swim

Shujinco2

Chop Sockey Chucks, Chowder, The newer Power Rangers, Death Note, etc.

Nayrman

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on June 02, 2008, 11:55:15 AM
Chowder is a big one on my list. I don't see what all the hype is about with this show! I mean, the concept is unoriginal (an animal cooking food? Wow, never heard of that idea before...), the voices are awful, and it's not close to being funny. I saw it on the night it first aired and I thought "Why am I wasting my time watching this?". In case you are wondering, I do have a sense of humor.

Another overrated show would have to be Naruto. Why can't people get interested in a GOOD Anime like Bleach, Inuyasha, or Cowboy Bebop?

Just an FYI...Inuyasha is one of the most overrated anime's I've ever seen. Luckily most people are annoyed with it since it's basically the only anime Adult Swim shows anymore except on Saturdays...
Overrated shows....let's see:
Anything of Fox (besides the occasional House episode)
Anything on CN/Nick these days (besides Avatar and anime on Adult Swim on Saturdays)
Lost

BOSSNIG

I'm going to disregard this thread because you say Bleach is a good animine. Almost anything on CN, Disney, and Nick are overrated. I hate how Nick axed Drake and Josh for iCarly. D&J is awesome D:.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Zovistograt

Naruto and Death Note, definitely.  Actually, perhaps that could be extended to most shonen dubbed on American TV...but that's just my opinion.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

X9341

I never quite got into all the sitcoms such as Seinfeld, Friends, etc. The Friend's finale was nice though.

Super

Probably Family Guy.

That show is extremely popular.

Riosan

Family Guy
Inuyasha
Bleach
American Idol
Naruto

Besides the fact that they're all massively overrated, they all suck.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

BOSSNIG

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on June 03, 2008, 02:07:23 AM
Probably Family Guy.

That show is extremely popular.
It was good at first. Now it just plain sucks.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 02, 2008, 12:00:38 PM
The reason why I like Chowder is because it reminds me of the Cartoon Network of old, long before they had live action shows.

I agree with Naruto, that show sucks.
It doesn't remind me of the old CN shows. It seems more like the new poop that CN is flooded with.

Quote from: Shujinco on June 02, 2008, 01:34:01 PM
Chop Sockey Chucks, Chowder, The newer Power Rangers, Death Note, etc.
CSC isn't overrated, most people hate it anyway (I hate it too). And I haven't seen Death Note.

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Nayrman

Quote from: Riosan on June 03, 2008, 04:13:32 AM
Family Guy
Inuyasha
Bleach
American Idol
Naruto

Meh, I can see Bleach as a matter of personal opinion. I've seen far worse anime but yea I can see where you're coming from if you don't like it. It sure as hell is a lot better than Naruto is I think we can all agree on that X_X;;

Flying Chickens

Anything regularly watched by teenage girls.

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Nayrman on June 03, 2008, 03:24:15 PM
Quote from: Riosan on June 03, 2008, 04:13:32 AM
Family Guy
Inuyasha
Bleach
American Idol
Naruto

Meh, I can see Bleach as a matter of personal opinion. I've seen far worse anime but yea I can see where you're coming from if you don't like it. It sure as hell is a lot better than Naruto is I think we can all agree on that X_X;;
I don't see why he hates it. I'm serious.

And like Nayrman said, it's a hell lot better than Naruto.