News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Whoops, members of the month delayed a bit

Started by Vaatix, December 01, 2007, 08:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaatix

Work to do elsewhere, never got around to choosing them. We have about half already selected though, so it should be in the next couple of days.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Macawmoses

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Friendly Hostile

my amazingness is making it hard to pick others right

Phantom123

It really is, Hostile. I mean, we picked you, and decided we needed a staff meeting to decide the rest. Turns out you're the only interesting person on NSF. So, of course, in a desperate attempt to prove us wrong, StarWiz spent more of his seemingly endless cash supply to hire stalkers for most people on the site. So far, only trouble is Bluaki killed her stalker. With a steak knife. In fact, we wouldn't have noticed if she didn't forget to wash her mouth after eating him. Ultimately, we had ANOTHER meeting, in which I announced, "Guys, listen! We had Friendly Hostile! Who the hell else is there? Seriously, we're not signing intercourse ing Noishe as a MotM. That'd just be a kick in the groin to most of the members of the site here, and since most are either girls or pre-pubescent, it wouldn't have enough effect to be funny."

Totally true story full of total truth.

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: mackormoses on December 01, 2007, 08:27:53 PM
Lawlz, work is more important!

Like EJ, Vaatix has to work to pay off his [sic] morgate.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Phantom123 on December 01, 2007, 09:45:58 PM
It really is, Hostile. I mean, we picked you, and decided we needed a staff meeting to decide the rest. Turns out you're the only interesting person on NSF. So, of course, in a desperate attempt to prove us wrong, StarWiz spent more of his seemingly endless cash supply to hire stalkers for most people on the site. So far, only trouble is Bluaki killed her stalker. With a steak knife. In fact, we wouldn't have noticed if she didn't forget to wash her mouth after eating him. Ultimately, we had ANOTHER meeting, in which I announced, "Guys, listen! We had Friendly Hostile! Who the hell else is there? Seriously, we're not signing f***ing Noishe as a MotM. That'd just be a kick in the groin to most of the members of the site here, and since most are either girls or pre-pubescent, it wouldn't have enough effect to be funny."

0_0....

Friendly Hostile

It really is, Hostile. I mean, we picked you, and decided we needed a staff meeting to decide the rest. Turns out you're the only interesting person on NSF. So, of course, in a desperate attempt to prove us wrong, StarWiz spent more of his seemingly endless cash supply to hire stalkers for most people on the site. So far, only trouble is Bluaki killed her stalker. With a steak knife. In fact, we wouldn't have noticed if she didn't forget to wash her mouth after eating him. Ultimately, we had ANOTHER meeting, in which I announced, "Guys, listen! We had Friendly Hostile! Who the hell else is there? Seriously, we're not signing intercourse ing Noishe as a MotM. That'd just be a kick in the groin to most of the members of the site here, and since most are either girls or pre-pubescent, it wouldn't have enough effect to be funny."

Your avatar makes me love this post all that much more.

TheAnonymusElmo

It really is, Hostile. I mean, we picked you, and decided we needed a staff meeting to decide the rest. Turns out you're the only interesting person on NSF. So, of course, in a desperate attempt to prove us wrong, StarWiz spent more of his seemingly endless cash supply to hire stalkers for most people on the site. So far, only trouble is Bluaki killed her stalker. With a steak knife. In fact, we wouldn't have noticed if she didn't forget to wash her mouth after eating him. Ultimately, we had ANOTHER meeting, in which I announced, "Guys, listen! We had Friendly Hostile! Who the hell else is there? Seriously, we're not signing f***ing Noishe as a MotM. That'd just be a kick in the groin to most of the members of the site here, and since most are either girls or pre-pubescent, it wouldn't have enough effect to be funny."

That would be like making me MotM
"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

LightShock

so does that make me a motm + a couple days? awesome. 8)

Good luck to the next handful ;)

Cardinal

You guys just had problems with giving me the rank. ::)

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

bluaki

So far, only trouble is Bluaki killed her stalker. With a steak knife. In fact, we wouldn't have noticed if she didn't forget to wash her mouth after eating him.
:(

Wait, I don't remember this. Who was my stalker?

TheAnonymusElmo

Quote from: bluaki on December 02, 2007, 10:34:28 PM
So far, only trouble is Bluaki killed her stalker. With a steak knife. In fact, we wouldn't have noticed if she didn't forget to wash her mouth after eating him.
:(

Wait, I don't remember this. Who was my stalker?

It was me, but I came back to life
"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

Triforceman22