News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

1/5th of the Way there *ever so slight spoilers, updated on DOJO though*

Started by Macawmoses, February 14, 2008, 04:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should there have been another third party?

yes
23 (69.7%)
no
10 (30.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Macawmoses

Last: Many of you thought that the Dragoon should be strong, after all, it is hard to get.

Well, many of you know that Sonic and Snake are in.......but they are the only two third parties (olol I spoiled it), so, do you think 2 is enough? Or should there be more?

Mack Says: Believe it or not, I am 100% against third parties :O I have ones I would like, but still, I would rather they were left out entirely. Sorry, too sad, 2 is enough!

DededeCloneChris

Tupin

One more would have been perfect.

After all, this game is for Nintendo all-stars. Megaman, Bomberman, and Geno all had a good chance of being in.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Joeofmars

I think there should have been at least one more. They had Sonic and Snake in, so... hey. Why not one more.

HTA!

Skye8600

Nayrman

Bomberman should've been in IMO. He's pretty much Nintendoin a common sense. He's mostly on Nintendo, besides Turbografix, his main console is Nintendo, and Hudson makes all the Mario Party games. I think he should've been in, since he would've been a "Blast" to play...ha ha ha (ugh)

Triforceman22

Snake and sonic were my most wanted third parties.
So i'm happy.
But there should have been more characters though.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Zora Link

no, not because I'm against third parties, but because I'm not seeing any worthy characters from third party. (sorry, megaman fans, it's true)

Nayrman

Quote from: Zora Link on February 14, 2008, 07:30:44 PM
no, not because I'm against third parties, but because I'm not seeing any worthy characters from third party. (sorry, megaman fans, it's true)
How WOULD you deem characters worthy? After all, Snake is far less worthy game wise than quite a few other chandidates X_X;;

Java

I say yes.

Megaman would have made the perfect trinity of 3rd parties. :)

Linkman

tollhouse2006

I was happy that Nintendo dominated the roster like it was supposed to.  Didn't want any more outsiders.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Fell

Spongebob does not approve