News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Smash Bros. Trash Talk.

Started by Tupin, March 07, 2008, 05:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

http://gonintendo.com/?p=37215#comments

It talks about an article where a video showing a decent match between Link and Marth, and someone leaves this comment.

"They are good, you aren't. We don't care about your opinion on how good or bad they are, they would beat you. Stop even think you would stand a chance. Ken is considered the best in the world, he would maybe get beaten by some people, but not people like you, unless you're called PC chris, KDJ or M2K, he proved his skills over and over for soon 7 years in many MLG's and national tournaments, winning more than $50 000 US just by playing this game. Plus he lives in california. Auto Win."

I really do not know what to say. Sure, you can play competitively, but when you get like this, it's just sad.

Enjoy the game and play it however you want. They don't have to be professionals to upload videos.

And yes, I have seen Ken playing. He IS good.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Ridley

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on March 07, 2008, 05:39:11 AM

It talks about an article where a video showing a decent match between Link and Marth, and someone leaves this comment.

"They are good, you aren't. We don't care about your opinion on how good or bad they are, they would beat you. Stop even think you would stand a chance. Ken is considered the best in the world, he would maybe get beaten by some people, but not people like you, unless you're called PC chris, KDJ or M2K, he proved his skills over and over for soon 7 years in many MLG's and national tournaments, winning more than $50 000 US just by playing this game. Plus he lives in california. Auto Win."

I really do not know what to say. Sure, you can play competitively, but when you get like this, it's just sad.

Enjoy the game and play it however you want. They don't have to be professionals to upload videos.

Speaking of smash talk, who here is going to put dirty little messages as their taunts against NS2? I'm not. I'm not a jerk.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Ridley on March 07, 2008, 06:51:44 AM

Speaking of smash talk, who here is going to put dirty little messages as their taunts against NS2? I'm not. I'm not a jerk.

Actually, I am a jerk. But I'm still not.

Red

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on March 08, 2008, 10:08:34 AM
Quote from: Ridley on March 07, 2008, 06:51:44 AM

Actually, I am a jerk. But I'm still not.
I am a jerk, but I'm not going to put dirty messages.

Dawei

Get over it.

Guess what? He IS right. You would not beat him. You never would. Both Ken and Aniki would rape you, and all your children, before you even had them, at the SAME time. Why do people act like that? Because there are so many idiots out there that think they can even compare to professionals *COUGHTRIFORCEMAN22COUGH* and they are wrong, plain and simple. Are you saying we should encourage their idiotic behavior? Would it not be better to tell them they are wrong, so they can hope to not make so much of a fool out of themselves next time?

And even then, these people are hardly a representation of the smash world at large. Go to any decent smashfest, and as long as you don't say "lets play with items", they'll treat you fine.

Tupin

I KNOW I would get beaten.

The reason why I posted this is because that comment had NOTHING to do with the video, and this guy isn't even giving the player a chance....

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on March 08, 2008, 11:18:54 AM
Get over it.

Guess what? He IS right. You would not beat him. You never would. Both Ken and Aniki would rape you, and all your children, before you even had them, at the SAME time. Why do people act like that? Because there are so many idiots out there that think they can even compare to professionals *COUGHTRIFORCEMAN22COUGH* and they are wrong, plain and simple. Are you saying we should encourage their idiotic behavior? Would it not be better to tell them they are wrong, so they can hope to not make so much of a fool out of themselves next time?

And even then, these people are hardly a representation of the smash world at large. Go to any decent smashfest, and as long as you don't say "lets play with items", they'll treat you fine.

It is the Genius of the smash boards!!!!!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Tupin

Quote from: Ridley on March 08, 2008, 11:56:52 AM
Get over it.

Nah, Genius wouldn't say that last line.

Ridley

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on March 08, 2008, 11:58:45 AM
Quote from: Ridley on March 08, 2008, 11:56:52 AM
Get over it.

Nah, Genius wouldn't say that last line.

True.
...It's quite obvious...