News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Electroplankton

Started by Java, March 20, 2008, 11:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Thanks to the [spoiler]Hanenbow stage[/spoiler] in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I've been wanting to play Electroplankton. It looks like an interesting game to play when you have nothing else to do.

Anyway, does anybody know where I might be able to find a copy?
I've tried searching online and I can't seem to find anything!

Gwen Khan

your gonna have to use ebay or amazon, the game was released by Nintendo only through there online store, I was able to get a copy, but I believe they have since discontinued it

Zovistograt

Electroplankton is discontinued and was a limited-edition-type game, so it'll be hard to find and you'll probably pay more for it than it was worth originally.  So glad I bought it when it was available from nintendo.com ^_^

It is a lot of fun.  I haven't played in a while, so I forget most of their names, but I like...uhh...Lumina was it?...and the one with the leaves the best.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Java

Ahhh okay.

No wonder the copies I saw online were costing from $60 - $120.

Oh well. That sucks.  :-\

Thanks anyways.   :)

Shujinco2

I've gotta know something though. What IS electroplankton?

La Pared

yea i got that game from GameFly once. Yea it kept me entertained for about 20 mins maybe.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Lotos

Same here.  I thought that the price would be high.  :(

thunderhero4

Quote from: Shujinco on March 24, 2008, 11:01:28 PM
I've gotta know something though. What IS electroplankton?
It was at my wal-mart for a time 0_o

its a game where you make music using weird looking pixels and such...you can combine your voice and everything!