News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

15 minute Brawl help?

Started by Lotos, April 12, 2008, 05:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Any surefire way to beat it?  I tried the thing with the two Lucarios, putting them side by side and charging their B attack, but it didn't work.

Also, do Starmen appear?  Do characters other than the Alloys spawn to oppose you?  Thanks in advance.  Worst case scenario, I will do the DK B+Down thing again, my fingers hurting like hell with Melee.

Macawmoses

Yes, many other characters can appear, Diddy is one of the worse, for me.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Lotos on April 12, 2008, 05:11:30 PM
Any surefire way to beat it?  I tried the thing with the two Lucarios, putting them side by side and charging their B attack, but it didn't work.

Also, do Starmen appear?  Do characters other than the Alloys spawn to oppose you?  Thanks in advance.  Worst case scenario, I will do the DK B+Down thing again, my fingers hurting like hell with Melee.
The best character to choose would be a well balanced character like Marth, Diddy, or MetaKnight.
I used Marth and got through it with ease. Also, Yes, Starmen do appear. You just need to act fast before one of those alloy characters get it first (most of the time on accident). Other characters will appear the longer your in the match. Hope that helps you. ;)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

See if you can get 1 Alloy. JUST ONE ALLOY remaining before an actual playable character appears (Like if you kill 4 out of 5 Alloys and none appear from that point on until you kill the fifth Alloy.). Why? Play chicken and DO NOT attack that Alloy. Instead, keep on avoiding him for as long as you can.

Try it, be someone you're good with, and good luck.

Kilroy

Get a friend and try it with DK and either Bowser or his/her/your best character. That's how I did it.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

ssbmfan5

I did it with lucario.  I hung from the edge, dropped down and used my up-b until there was only one green alloy left, and then I just charged aura sphere facing away from the stage on one side of it and the alloy kept running into it.
My sig is gone cause it had spoilers:(

SkyMyl

Quote from: Olimar on April 12, 2008, 06:39:53 PM
Get a friend and try it with DK and either or Bowser or his/her/your best character. That's how I did it.
And suppose he wants the PRIZE for beating it. It wouldn't count.

Triforceman22

I just floated under the stadium with Jiggs....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Cakeman

Quote from: Triforceman22 on April 13, 2008, 10:27:25 AM
I just floated under the stadium with Jiggs....
:O I am so trying that!

I was just about to post a thread like this...this mode is drving me crazy  >:(
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Matt

I just use a character that can fly, and go under the stage, or just stay up in the air.

Kilroy

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 13, 2008, 08:14:32 AM
Quote from: Olimar on April 12, 2008, 06:39:53 PM
Get a friend and try it with DK and either or Bowser or his/her/your best character. That's how I did it.
And suppose he wants the PRIZE for beating it. It wouldn't count.
I got the "PRIZE" =/
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT