News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

New Fire Emblem to be released?

Started by Smashin, May 04, 2009, 05:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smashin

It seems that there's a glimmer of hope for a new Fire Emblem game to be released.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=15316

I know it's just a rumor and could be some completely other promotional thing, but I have hope.Though not the most irrefutable of evidence, it caught my eyes while going to Serenes Forest for a quick fact check. All I can really say about this is PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASE. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon was sad for my DS lacking self. I need a new console game to be released, and hopefully it's not some new handheld game... I probably couldn't take it.

So thoughts or comments?

Gwen Khan

a DS remake, a Wii Ware release, or a brand new game I don't really care what it is as long as it's something

StarWindWizard7

Hopefully it'll continue where FE POR left off, the game in itself is epic enough.
I wan to be Soren again!

Silverhawk79

Already!? But I still need to get FE: SD. D=

HTA!

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 04, 2009, 09:04:34 PM
Hopefully it'll continue where FE POR left off, the game in itself is epic enough.
I wan to be Soren again!

Fire Emblem- Radiant Dawn

Been out for neigh on a year... D:

Triforceman22

Quote from: HTA on May 05, 2009, 03:36:55 AM
Fire Emblem- Radiant Dawn

Been out for neigh on a year... D:

Maybe they could somehow continue the story where RD left off.

Maybe it will revolve around Ike, Soren and new characters, as him and soren left tellius at the end of RD.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

HTA!

Quote from: Triforceman22 on May 05, 2009, 04:26:55 PM
Maybe they could somehow continue the story where RD left off.

Maybe it will revolve around Ike, Soren and new characters, as him and soren left tellius at the end of RD.
I hope not.

StarWindWizard7

I meant RD not POR.......... which ever came out for the Wii, I forgot which one it was.
I wish that junk was online...... that'd be total "B A".

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

HTA!

Quote from: Triforceman22 on May 06, 2009, 04:59:08 AM
How come?

No series has even gone on for more than 2 games, and I see no reason to break that chain.
After two the characters get stale, the story becomes unimaginative (even if its still following Ike... lagoz and goddesses will be rampant)
Laguz are garbage and I wish they would all go away.

If I had a choice, I would love a Sacred Stone or Blazing Sword type game with tweaked graphics (probably not 3-D but it will be D:) maybe some new classes, and just take everything back to the basics.

And no class control. Its fun, but I can do without it.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: HTA on May 07, 2009, 03:46:12 AM
No series has even gone on for more than 2 games, and I see no reason to break that chain.
After two the characters get stale, the story becomes unimaginative (even if its still following Ike... lagoz and goddesses will be rampant)
Laguz are garbage and I wish they would all go away.

If I had a choice, I would love a Sacred Stone or Blazing Sword type game with tweaked graphics (probably not 3-D but it will be D:) maybe some new classes, and just take everything back to the basics.

And no class control. Its fun, but I can do without it.
And by Class you mean the ranking up (random?)?

Hmm, I do see what you mean...... if perhaps Fire Emblem was more "Zelda" like (maybe) then it'd be a bit better....... the turn based formula of classic Fire Emblem is okey, but how can you make something like that even better.

You fight on a map with Seemingly N-64 like graphics...... when you actually Fight the graphics jump to Game Cube graphics... and thats it.
For the Wii the Only really good graphics of fire emblem are the Cut scenes.

Now tell me when people make video games in the cut scenes are better then the graphics of the game in general..................
"Whats up with that"?! :|

Oh wait.... its Nintendo....
question answered.

HTA!

No, I mean in Shadow Dragon for the DS you can change you class whenever you want.

Didn't like it too much.

Random level ups should stay. :)