News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Kirby

Started by SkyMyl, April 28, 2010, 03:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Two generic topics regarding a game series? I'm on a role today.

But yeah, is anyone else here besides me into the Kirby games? Sure, the games are pretty easy, but the opposite holds true for some of the bosses. Try going against Galacta Knight in Super Star Ultra with Kirby. You will RAGE trying to beat the True Arena in Super Star Ultra, if only because Galacta Knight is the last boss you fight before Marx. Fucking Galacta Knight is the hardest boss in the Kirby games, but gosh darn is he awesome.

I should also note the Hadaway challenge, if you want to lose your sanity playing a Kirby game.

Also, Nightmare in Dreamland and Dreamland 3 are the best games in the series. Kirby 64 is pretty darn awesome as well. Kirby Air Ride is also a fun spin-off.
As a closing note, there's this semi-meme, given birth by Luizprower many years ago; a video depicting the hardest boss in existence.

Gwen Khan

I like how many final bosses seem to be something out of Lovecraft

flamesnake55

I myself am into the Kirby games

I mean who doesn't love being a pink puffball that probably practices cannibalism?
QuoteAlways angry, all the time!

The Riddler

Kirby sucks.

This tree blows.

Such a dirty game.

Thirdkoopa

I'd consider squeak squad and kirby super star ultra the best. Dreamland 1-3 place pretty well after them I guess. Kirby's psychics in the air in 64 are just to awkward and generally lack of smoothness to handle.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

JrDude

I like 'em, but the only one I've ever owned is 64 and when I got it I HATED IT because he didn't have hats, but I played anyway.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

I didn't like Squeek Squad much.

It's actually the only Kirby game I didn't like.