News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Club Nintendo: Mario Posters

Started by bluaki, March 31, 2010, 11:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluaki

These are pretty good posters, just added to Club Nintendo today. The set is 350 coins; same price as Zelda posters.
They also added some weird WiiWare game and Game&Watch Collection 2.

Gwen Khan

I got Game&Watch Collection 2, but I want those posters, they will go great with my Zelda ones

Broken_Cartridge

Cornwad

I just got them, but now I have no coins left. I needed to use all of my post-play surveys.  These are going to look on my wall.

Suzune

They look great, too bad I only have 90 coins.

Custom

I got the Zelda posters. Best posters ever.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tsumaru

Ordered mine today.  They should go well with my Zelda posters.

Cornwad

I like these ones better than the Zelda ones. I liked the history of Link one, but the other two just felt like leftover posters from when PH and TP came out. I like how these are all just Mario, not necessarily one Mario game.

PsychoYoshi

They're nice-looking, but I ordered the Zelda ones a while back and I don't expect that I'm going to have enough Coins for rewards for a couple of years, considering the rate at which I'm buying games from Nintendo these days.

I've got the PH and TP ones in frames, but the History of Link one has really weird dimensions (I think it was 16.5" x 23.5") and I would need to get a custom-fit frame, which would cost me an arm and a leg.

Macawmoses

I just saw what these looked like. Seeing as my work account has a ton of coins we won't ever use, I just ordered them. I really love the second one.