News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Oh no, shaving D:

Started by Spud, January 22, 2010, 08:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

2 shaves between now and when the thread was made. Realy simple, just BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT all over the lower half of my face and I was done.
Luckily I didn't shave my eye out by keeping the razor at the other side of my face. At one point it did feel like I shaved it out though.
Just remembered I forgot to yell victory. D:

Mystic

Have someone else shave you.

Kayo

Quote from: Mystic on January 31, 2010, 12:12:53 PM
Have someone else shave you.
What Mystic means is, he wants to do it :3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

Quote from: K on January 31, 2010, 12:21:56 PM
What Mystic means is, he wants to do it :3
I'll cut a ninny.

bluaki

The only electric razor I tried using didn't effectively do anything, so I haven't bothered with them.
Just plain common disposable razors work fine for me from face to toe. After the first couple of shaves, I never get a cut. I always shave during showers.
I shave face, arms, hands, and pubes every day, as well as legs and feet every 2~4 days and lower belly whenever I notice any small hint of hair (about weekly)
I dislike both shaving and hair enough to be more than willing to get full-body laser/whatever permanent hair removal.
Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 22, 2010, 11:11:18 PM
Shaving in the shower is for people with pussies
Not yet :(

Kayo

Quote from: bluaki on February 01, 2010, 12:37:13 AM
I shave face, arms, hands, and pubes every day, as well as legs and feet every 2~4 days and lower belly whenever I notice any small hint of hair (about weekly)
For some reason, that threw weird pictures i wished never to see in my head. :(
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Allegretto

Bluaki's a freak. A hairy girly freak.

Titus Andronicus

im pretty good at shaving, i had to shave my whole body like three times a year cause of swimming, and it got to the point where i had no problem shaving my own head with only one or two cuts (if that)

but now, intercourse  that poop.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

JrDude

Quote from: Titus Andronicus on February 01, 2010, 02:31:58 PM
im pretty good at shaving, i had to shave my whole body like three times a year cause of swimming, and it got to the point where i had no problem shaving my own head with only one or two cuts (if that)

but now, intercourse  that poop.

You look like you could be Rob's older brother.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Titus Andronicus

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Titus Andronicus