Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Pokémon Gray

Started by JrDude, August 12, 2011, 02:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on September 05, 2011, 07:31:25 PM
SO ARE YOU.

Wow shut up nerd I bet you cried like a ninny when your mother told you you couldnt suck her breasts anymore and you were like 15 years old when this happened making it even more pathetic intercourse  you kid you dont know me

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on September 16, 2011, 11:48:42 AM
Wow shut up nerd I bet you cried like a ninny when your mother told you you couldnt suck her breasts anymore and you were like 15 years old when this happened making it even more pathetic intercourse  you kid you dont know me
;~;
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Kayo

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 20, 2011, 08:58:25 AM
I can't trust this. The link is missing the accented e!
but are you surprised or anything

Pretty much the entire world predicted "Gray"

...then again, there was a number of people who predicted "Opal" for the 3rd game to Diamond and Pearl. But Platinum was a hook as it was, since it would have been much more fitting in the 2nd gen along Gold and Silver, but whatever.

Gray just seems so obvious. They really wouldn't do anything else besides it or a synonym of it. But considering they didn't use any fancy shades for "Black" and "White" I didn't expect any synonyms.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Unfortunately, we can't still predict a third version is coming.

Kayo

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 20, 2011, 11:48:56 AM
Unfortunately, we can't still predict a third version is coming.
Give me three good reasons why we won't get one, then.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on October 20, 2011, 11:49:42 AM
Give me three good reasons why we won't get one, then.
Can't get enough? One reason should suffice:

The article itself doesn't directly state that it's Nintendo who made such site. The company helped them with the previous site before. However, people are just speculating if this is even true.

Super

Seems well-timed considering that Nintendo has that 3DS announcement thing tomorrow.

Kayo

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 20, 2011, 12:09:49 PM
Can't get enough? One reason should suffice:

The article itself doesn't directly state that it's Nintendo who made such site. The company helped them with the previous site before. However, people are just speculating if this is even true.
That doesn't suffice at all! You have no evidence, nor do you have ANY reason at all to say that there won't be a 3rd game. Interesting how I asked for three reasons and you only gave one, one that wasn't even good enough to be counted as one, let alone three.

It's just as likely for it to be real as for it to be a coincidence. You can neither prove nor disprove anything. You have no point.
[move][/move]

Super

Kayo, calm the intercourse  down.

Kayo

Quote from: Super on October 20, 2011, 05:27:41 PM
Kayo, calm the intercourse  down.
lol theres never guna b gray versiun hurrdurrdurr
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

The domain was registered back in summer.

A new Pokemon game will probably be announced in December, so wait until then.

Custom

kayo faps to pokemon every night

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Bearissoslow

who cares about this

seriously

who gives a intercourse  about ANOTHER version of the same game that's been out for half a year