News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

If someone could help me look for sprites it'd be greatly appreciated.

Started by Kilroy, May 19, 2008, 03:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

I've been scouring Google for an hour and a half after looking through spriters-resource and can't find anything for a custom Scarab Tank sprite from Halo (because the friend that is doing all the programming in a game we're making is whining about having it in there >_> ) and I really can't find anything. The closest thing I found was a great sheet that had everything Halo related known to man EXCEPT a scarab tank.

If anyone could help us here, they get a big hug with a cookie.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

えっちーせんぱい

Kilroy

Quote from: Blaziken on May 19, 2008, 06:38:43 PM
TSR doesn't do sprites of crappy games as far as I know..
They have Halo sprites, actually. Again, I found everything needed that we're using FROM Halo except the scarab tank ;-;

And it isn't crappy, it's mediocre with a poopload of hype and a ginormous fanbase.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Lotos

Can't you just find a sprite that looks like a scarab tank and edit it to look similar to one?  I did that with Bugs Bunny and Dr. Rabbit.

Kilroy

Quote from: Lotos on May 20, 2008, 12:33:25 PM
Can't you just find a sprite that looks like a scarab tank and edit it to look similar to one?  I did that with Bugs Bunny and Dr. Rabbit.
I fail at editing. I could attempt to mix the Pelican and Scorpion Tank sprites, along with some pillars I found from some other game, but it would look like poop >_>;
 FOR NSF MASCOT