News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

NSFCD Class Picture 2010

Started by The Riddler, July 19, 2010, 02:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Mystic, before I put you on a body, I need BFB to pick his body, so I know what's still open. If he chooses the striped shirt, I think I'll put you on the black shirt, since your picture has no neck and all the other open bodies need necks D:

Macawmoses

Quote from: It's ROBBIE! on July 22, 2010, 07:03:52 PM
Mystic, before I put you on a body, I need BFB to pick his body, so I know what's still open. If he chooses the striped shirt, I think I'll put you on the black shirt, since your picture has no neck and all the other open bodies need necks D:
this seems racist matching the black man with the black shirt

The Riddler

Quote from: Mace on July 22, 2010, 07:10:31 PM
this seems racist matching the black man with the black shirt
It's only cause all of the other pictures need necks, and it's hard to blend a black head to a white neck D:

Kayo

Quote from: It's ROBBIE! on July 22, 2010, 07:03:52 PM
The black shirt gets taken from me again? Damn.

EDIT: If I don't get Black Shirt, second row, second from left is fine. The other black shirt kid with his eyeballs facing the wrong way.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

[spoiler=Now with Mystic][/spoiler]
[spoiler=thumbnail][/spoiler]

Mystic

I feel like George Lopez >_>

Kayo

Rob, you should decrease the size of Mystic's head, just a little bit.

That reminds me of when George has the flashbacks of his childhood, and you see his head on a kid's body. lol, here's visual aids (AIDS what) aides?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Can't. If I do, little girls head shows up behind his.

His head is about the same size as everyone elses.

BOREDFOREVER

Striped shirt is fine with me.

Kayo

Rob, does the picture need more lighting than, say, my profile pic?

I wouldn't be able to use that due to the angle but just to get a better idea of the lighting.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Dude just look at everyone elses pictures and get an idea of what's acceptable. Some of them are great lighting, some of them are borderline acceptable.

Mystic

The Riddler

Mystic

The Riddler

[spoiler=Removed excess BFB, Adjusted Rius a little, and moved Mystic to test blending skills][/spoiler]
btw i suck at blending. i'm gonna move you back in a bit.

[spoiler=thumb][/spoiler]