Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Best Pokemon you've ever raised/had?

Started by SkyMyl, June 03, 2008, 01:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

I have two that ae tied:

Mewtwo: Shadow Ball, Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Iron Tail

Defeated the Elite Four 12 times in a row without any other pokemon AND no PP recovery items.

Gengar: Shadow Ball, Toxic, Curse, ????

I beat my bro's lv. 80 something Mewtwo with my Gengar, and it was only lv. 60 or something.

thunderhero4

Altogether, a Tyranitar from Silver that I raised from lvl 20 to 100 from sheer training. It knows the moves Earthquake, Rain Dance, Outrage, and Thunder.

But these are my best from all my games:

Blue: Dragonite lvl 100 - Moves:  Wing attack, Hyper Beam, I think Outrage, and Body Slam
Silver: Tyranitar lvl 100 - Moves above^
Sapphire: Wailord lvl 100 - Moves: Surf, Hydro Pump, Water Spout, and Rain Dance
Pearl: Arceus lvl 100 - Moves: Judgement, Hyper Beam, Thunder, and Rain Dance

jnfs2014

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 04, 2008, 01:13:01 PM
Altogether, a Tyranitar from Silver that I raised from lvl 20 to 100 from sheer training. It knows the moves Earthquake, Rain Dance, Outrage, and Thunder.

But these are my best from all my games:

Blue: Dragonite lvl 100 - Moves:  Wing attack, Hyper Beam, I think Outrage, and Body Slam
Silver: Tyranitar lvl 100 - Moves above^
Sapphire: Wailord lvl 100 - Moves: Surf, Hydro Pump, Water Spout, and Rain Dance

1. Arceus?
2. Wailord?

ThePowerOfOne

If your going to hack an Arceus, at least give it good moves >_>

thunderhero4

Quote from: Phaze on June 04, 2008, 05:44:38 PM

I only hacked to obtain the 3 event pokemon, and youd be suprised. His natural moves generally suck, and equpping it with a lighting plate makes him alot better, which I do.

Kilroy

My original Ruby file's Blaziken

I didn't know about EV's or IV's back then, but I can sure tell you that on accident they kicked ass.

He only got to level 87 before FireRed came out, but boy, he was kickass. I could beat the Elite 4 with only him :P
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 04, 2008, 05:49:37 PM

I only hacked to obtain the 3 event pokemon, and youd be suprised. His natural moves generally suck, and equpping it with a lighting plate makes him alot better, which I do.
You can't go wrong with:

Swords Dance
ExtremeSpeed
Earthquake
Shadow Claw

Normal, no plate. With a Silk Scarf. And why would you make Arceus an Electric type? 0_o

thunderhero4

Quote from: Phaze on June 05, 2008, 08:33:20 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 04, 2008, 05:49:37 PM

You can't go wrong with:

Swords Dance
ExtremeSpeed
Earthquake
Shadow Claw

Normal, no plate. With a Silk Scarf. And why would you make Arceus an Electric type? 0_o
Thunder and Rain Dance make an excellent combo, and by adding an electric plate to him, Thunder is doubled in attack power because he is the same type. Normal sucks, nothing is weakened by it.

Oh, and Judgement becomes an electric type move as well. And I just recently changed Arceus's last move to Charge, geting rid of Hyper Beam. My Arceus's Sp. Att is far superior to it's normal attack, so most normal type attacks would suck with him, and Charge replaces swords dance.

Triforce_Luigi

My overall best has to be my Typhlosion from Crystal. It had Thunderpunch, Flamethrower, Earthquake, and some other attack I can't remember. Great was my sadness when my Crystal stopped
working.

For all games:

Red/Blue: Venusaur
Gold/Silver: Typhlosion
Ruby/Sapphire: Sceptile
Emerald: Blaziken
Diamond: Torterra

captainjacksparrow

My level 100 charzard in pearl although i raised it in fire red. oh and its shiny

Shujinco2

Quote from: Shujinco on June 04, 2008, 11:25:14 AM
I have two that ae tied:

Mewtwo: Shadow Ball, Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Iron Tail

Defeated the Elite Four 12 times in a row without any other pokemon AND no PP recovery items.

Gengar: Shadow Ball, Toxic, Curse, ????

I beat my bro's lv. 80 something Mewtwo with my Gengar, and it was only lv. 60 or something.
Oh, yes, I forgot about my "a".

I had TM 28 on that puppy! >:D Nobody can beat an Explosion move that doesn't kill the user! >:D >:D >:D

Kayo

My Modest gengar with 394 sp.atk and 319 spd. (maxed)

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

icezora

Leafgreen: Jynx
----Ice Beam, Water Pulse, Shadow Ball, Psychic
firered: Lapras
----surf, ice beam, thunderbolt, psychic
Blue: Parasect
----Dig, leech life, slash, giga drain
gold: Gengar
----sludge ball, shadow ball, psychic, Giga Drain
sapphire: Ludicolo
---- Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Rain Dance, Surf
Yellow: Dragonite
---- Ice beam, thunder bolt, wing attack, outrage
diamond: ????
Jynx [and absol: thunderbolt, slash, aerial ace, bite] were two of my most feild reliable pokemon, because they could easily train and defeat pokemon in any area for long  periods of time.
lapras, jynx, and gengar were good power pokemon, but ludicolo is my best attrition tactic pokemon.
Finnally Parasect was on of the greatest pokemon in blue/red/yellow because this was before pokemon had abilities and special attack and defense were one and the same. with its high attack it destroyed pokemon weak against ground moves, used leech life resulting in psychic  fatalities, giga drain for the appropirate situations/types, and finnally if worst came to shove slash (with parasect's high attack) would make short work of the enemy. of course it has its obvious weaknesses, but it took me all the way through and past the elite four (except for lorelie and lance)
Anyways that is just my experiences.

Lotos

Venasaur of Blue, some hacks.  My friend who I grew far apart from's older brother wanted to borrow it for a battle and my cousin's Charizard rivaled it.

Qsmash

My Slaking (Candy Kong) and my Poketopia Electvire are pretty good.