HTA!

Quote from: DBY106698 on September 10, 2008, 02:33:18 PM
Quote from: HTA on September 10, 2008, 11:42:39 AM
Big Foot?
Original?

#460 Abomasnow

Abominable Snowman = Yeti = Big Foot  :|

2 things.

1. Do you honestly need to quote the ENTIRE thing when referring to just one little tiny part at the end? I mean, seriously. Look at how considerate TimeMage was by TRIMMING it down to only the section they were responding to.

2a. If you look, no where did I specifically say "Big Foot is an original idea that hasn't been used" or anything of the sort. What I DID do was use Big Foot as a link to thinking outside the real world and into mythology. Looking at urban legends and myths can very well be the key to unlocking the full potential of future Pokemon. Try reading a little more closely next time.

2b. If you thought I was making the SUGGESTION of Big Foot, then again you need to be paying more attention as everything I listed as both good and bad were all ideas others had stated earlier in the topic. End result is the same, read a little more closely next time.

1- Tough poop
2- I wasn't technically criticizing the Big Foot on a whole, but showing that the already do have things of that nature.
Whatever you may think, the guys at GameFreak have already worked and re-worked almost any idea you could possibly come up with, so suggesting something "original" is nearly impossible.

Really the suggestions of non Mythical Creatures are much more likely, seeing as the bizarre has been covered.

BENELLISBE2

i think we need a sea monster pokemon...
they have farolagator but i meen something cooler...
like a goast/water type