News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Ash's team?

Started by Neerb, April 03, 2009, 05:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

I am attempting to make a team on Diamond (for fun, not competition) that's exactly like Ash's team on the anime.  So can anyone who follows it (or knows of a good site) tell me exactly what pokemon Ash has, what movesets they have, and they're gender.  Japanese version, which is quite a few episodes ahead, would be preferable, but American would also be good.

Neerb

Quote from: Trumpy on April 03, 2009, 07:36:29 PM
here you go

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ash#Pok.C3.A9mon

Thankyou.

Gah, they have more than four moves each!  I'll just have to pick four of each one's "most recently used."

Macawmoses

That's a neat idea. However, I think I'll go with a classic team....maybe some Kingler, Snorlax, Heracross, Muk, Pidgeot, and Charizard, or something to that effect.

JrDude

My cousin tried that when R/S was still new.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: Lord Layton on April 03, 2009, 11:32:23 PM
That's a neat idea. However, I think I'll go with a classic team....maybe some Kingler, Snorlax, Heracross, Muk, Pidgeot, and Charizard, or something to that effect.

No Pikachu?

Of course, no team with Pikachu will last very long in an actual battle, while your suggestion might actually do well.

*edit*
Hey, Ash's Gliscor has Steel Wing... but I don't (I already used it).  Would anyone be willing to give their Steel Wing?
Name:  Neerb        Code:  3608 9947 8858

Macawmoses

The point isn't to use Pikachu :P I loved Muk so much in the cartoon, same with Kingler.