News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Arceus Approaches...

Started by Gwen Khan, August 04, 2009, 10:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen Khan

Cornwad

I'm going to say it won't be available on Wifi, since it is coming to Diamond and Pearl too.

Macawmoses

Holy poop yes. I want Arceus. If it is Toys R Us I'm going to kill people.

So_So_Man

Well, wifi events should work for diamond and pearl, so it could be wifi (though evidence suggests otherwise)

SkyMyl

If it's Toys R Us, and starts anywhere from the 11th to the 29th, I'm going to killkick kittens up a wall upon setting them on fire.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: So_So_Man on August 05, 2009, 06:34:24 PM
Well, wifi events should work for diamond and pearl, so it could be wifi (though evidence suggests otherwise)
Unfortunately, I wanted to see if I could get a Member Card in Diamond but it didn't work. I guess this only applies to Platinum since it can only be gotten that way.

(And since many have Darkrais, many put a lot of Darkrais for Shaymins in the GTS. This really ends the trend to get a Darkrai now).

Lotos

If it's at Toys R Us, I'll need to get my wi-fi fixed so I can spread it around communistly.

RX-78-2

I don't mind if it's at Toy'R'Us. I've been to at least two downloads there already. I've also been to GameStop for downloads. I'm just sad that I missed a special Regigas download (I learned of it the day after it happened :(). Anyway, you can count on me that I'll definitely try to get it.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

jnfs2014

I didn't give a crap about Regigigas, considering I already have one. I also have 2 Darkrai (Newmoon Isle and Alamos) and Sky Forme Shaymin.

RX-78-2

Quote from: JNFS2014 on August 09, 2009, 06:20:26 PM
I didn't give a crap about Regigigas, considering I already have one. I also have 2 Darkrai (Newmoon Isle and Alamos) and Sky Forme Shaymin.

I just wanted it because it's a special Regigas. I have a Darkrai as well, but my friend used Action Replay for it and then I traded with him for it. I learned that he used Action Replay after I got it. :-\ I guess it doesn't matter too much. I still want the one that's being released with the Member Key, which I'm trying to get right now. I have Shaymin too, which I got from a Toy'R'Us download.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

jnfs2014

I got mine from that too, then traded it (via Chris ironically) to Platinum for the Gracidea.