News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

An idea I had that'll probably never happen but would be AWESOME

Started by Someguy13, February 18, 2010, 01:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris8492

Quote from: Someguy13 on February 18, 2010, 03:00:16 PM
Mt Washington on Vancouver island? That's about a 3 hour drive from where I live. I know it's good for skiing but I didn't know it was good for hiking (if it's the one you're talking about)

It's Mt Washington, White Mountain Region, New Hampshire. Im actually a little worried to go to the top of that mountain. It is home to the worst weather in the world. Hopefully they won't get that same wind gust that they had a while ago. (231Mph wind gust). The top speed of a McClaren F1.

Someguy13

Quote from: Razgriz2489 on February 18, 2010, 03:05:50 PM
It's Mt Washington, White Mountain Region, New Hampshire. Im actually a little worried to go to the top of that mountain. It is home to the worst weather in the world. Hopefully they won't get that same wind gust that they had a while ago. (239Mph wind gust).
O_O that's quite the gust.

DededeCloneChris

In resume (despite the unnecessary off-topicness), we rather sit somewhere than going out and let something happen to us (like not looking for a wild dog while you play).

Case dismissed.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Someguy13

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on February 18, 2010, 03:11:14 PM
Just because YOU like it means they should make it?
What? nononono I'm not saying make a new Pokemon game where this is necessary. I'm saying that it could just be something to do with an old Pokemon game with friends.