Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Name: Harver Rose

Person: Swordmaster/Scholar

Land: Emitter

Personality: Laid-back, adventureous, but is forced to stay in his house studying most of the time. His parents believe he is a prodigy.

Looks:

Background: Because he is believed to be a prodigy, Harver has always been kept in his room for a long time, forced to study many things, and hardly is ever able to get out of his room. He is only able to leave his room once a week, and when he does, he sneaks off to do some swordswork. He wants to see the world.

Weapon: Katana

Weapon 2: Gem of Emit (Time Gem) /Power of Emit

Extra info: Only wears his cap when going out. He tries his best to conceal his identity while he is out and about.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas lays her head back and closes her eyes, trying to focus on something other than the blood flowing from her leg.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar was sitting in his chair down in the cellar. In his hand was an empty bottle of rum. He had so much recently that he was barely concious, however, his head perked up from the entrance of Solon and the others. He stood up and walked toward them, staggaring to keep his balance since he was so drunk. "Hey. -hic-" He said to them.

Anarchy_Jas

"Um..." 'Shhiit... Jas looks at Lanbar, not knowing what to say, or wanting to start trouble at the moment.

Dr.Hobo2

"Do I -hic- know you guyssss" He said still swaying from side to side trying to grab onto something to keep his balance.

Anarchy_Jas

"You might..." Jas watches Lanbar carefully. After what's happened, she's not going to trust many people easily.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh...okay then." He said. "I'll take that as a yesh...And I...I think I'll take a little...-hic-" He then proceeded to fall over on his face and it appeared that he had fallen asleep.

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar then jumped back up suddenly and shouted, "What'd you ssssay about my motherssss." He made his hands into loose fists but was still stumbling around.

Anarchy_Jas

"Oh wow," Jas blinks a couple of times and tilts her head to the side a bit. Then out of nowhere, she sweeps at Lanbar's ankles with her uninjured leg in hopes of knocking him out for now.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar is tripped by Jas's leg movement but he lands on his hands and is now upside-down. "Sssso you think you can just catch me off -hic- guard? Well take thisss." He started kicking at Venice's head while still upside-down.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 16, 2007, 08:15:43 PM
Lanbar is tripped by Jas's leg movement but he lands on his hands and is now upside-down. "Sssso you think you can just catch me off -hic- guard? Well take thisss." He started kicking at Venice's head while still upside-down.

Venice was knocked down by the random attack. He got up and took out a velvet lined box. He opened it and took out a small dart, tiped with a sort of sedative poison. He had many different poisons in the box for multiple purposes, and the dart he took out was on its way to Lanbar's neck in a flash.

Dr.Hobo2

Although Lanbar's kick was successful, the attack made him fall flat on his back and the dart missed his neck just barely. He then proceeded to start snoring on the ground.

Anarchy_Jas

"Not what I meant to happen," Jas sighs and pokes at Lanbar's head.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 16, 2007, 08:26:04 PM
"Not what I meant to happen," Jas sighs and pokes at Lanbar's head.

"Do we really want him to wake up?"