0 (0%)
Final Fantasy XIII
2 (8.3%)
Final Fantasy XIV
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Bearissoslow

i'm talking about for the main story, you tool

i've played both and nothing was different outside of the addition of auto-battle and those skill things

you're trying so hard to be a hipster by going "it was great UNTIL they ported it again then it sucked"

The Riddler

I'm not saying it's bad. I'm saying it's the worst remake. And the entire game is absolutely harder. The monsters/bosses are all stronger, and you don't level as quickly.

FFIV is my favorite game, not just in Final Fantasy. I'm super critical of this poop.

Bearissoslow

your favorite game is FFIV? wow your worst game must be something really good then

Zero

Bearissoslow

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

started playing FFIV again, but i'm playing the psp version.

Already a paladin, and I haven't had to grind once.

wut

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on October 28, 2011, 12:43:40 PM
started playing FFIV again, but i'm playing the psp version.

Already a paladin, and I haven't had to grind once.

wut
That's because that version emulates the SNES difficulty. The After Years section is considerably harder.

Zero

Reached the Tower of Zot.

Monsters are way too strong here. Progressed smoothly until now, which signals a huge spike in difficulty. Now I have to grind. I don't necessarily mind but:

Bear was right.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nightmare Zero on November 01, 2011, 11:15:37 AM
Reached the Tower of Zot.

Monsters are way too strong here. Progressed smoothly until now, which signals a huge spike in difficulty. Now I have to grind.
DS version, right?

Zero

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on November 01, 2011, 04:19:36 PM
DS version, right?

Nope. Adamantoise things hit intercourse ing hard, chameleon things hit intercourse ing hard, Tellah runs out of MP by the 3rd floor and has ceased to gain MP after he peaked at 90 back when he "remembered" his spells, so this makes it rather annoying to fight the various flan here. Osmose doesn't work well on most of the mobs here, so my main option is ethers, which I only have 5 of. I might try getting through by using my ethers, because Cecil is 21(obviously i have optimal gear it isn't exactly neuroscience getting the best gear for where I'm at) and I'd rather not grind atm. Battles around Troia at most give like 700xp and it takes like 15k to level.

Cid is intercourse ing useless.

Zero

so yeah got through the place without grinding. just ran the intercourse  away. Absolutely destroyed the magus sisters and Barbaccia.

its funny how the mobs are more annoying than the bosses...

DededeCloneChris

Oh yes, I remember how that place was just evil even in the GBA version (stupid random Fire Hound in a chest). And the Lodestone Cavern was as bad as that.

The Riddler

Quote from: Nightmare Zero on November 01, 2011, 08:09:10 PM
Nope. Adamantoise things hit intercourse ing hard, chameleon things hit intercourse ing hard, Tellah runs out of MP by the 3rd floor and has ceased to gain MP after he peaked at 90 back when he "remembered" his spells, so this makes it rather annoying to fight the various flan here. Osmose doesn't work well on most of the mobs here, so my main option is ethers, which I only have 5 of. I might try getting through by using my ethers, because Cecil is 21(obviously i have optimal gear it isn't exactly neuroscience getting the best gear for where I'm at) and I'd rather not grind atm. Battles around Troia at most give like 700xp and it takes like 15k to level.

Cid is intercourse ing useless.
You've played it before, right? Or is this a new experience for you?

Also, DS version is the hardest, PSP version has better everything else.