0 (0%)
Final Fantasy XIII
2 (8.3%)
Final Fantasy XIV
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on November 02, 2011, 09:39:01 PM
You've played it before, right? Or is this a new experience for you?

Also, DS version is the hardest, PSP version has better everything else.

Played it before. Like I said earlier, I played the Playstation version. It was years ago though, so this place didn't really stick out in my mind much. I remembered the name and what relevance it had to the story but not how annoying the mobs were.

Right now my game freezes after I throw the Magma Stone into the Well in Agart so I'll probably have to take a break. intercourse

The Riddler

Quote from: Nightmare Zero on November 03, 2011, 06:34:45 AM
Played it before. Like I said earlier, I played the Playstation version. It was years ago though, so this place didn't really stick out in my mind much. I remembered the name and what relevance it had to the story but not how annoying the mobs were.

Right now my game freezes after I throw the Magma Stone into the Well in Agart so I'll probably have to take a break. intercourse
D:

Bearissoslow

FFIV is really fun and good

loljk XDDDDDDD

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on November 03, 2011, 10:10:47 PM
D:

I managed to get past it.

Quote from: Bearissoslow on November 04, 2011, 07:31:20 AM
FFIV is really fun and good

loljk XDDDDDDD

Well I'm enjoying myself. Though its gotten to the point where I can just press Select to throw the game on AUTO and I win unless its a boss.

Zero

[spoiler]modern games have spoiled me. i didn't realize that i needed to defend when Zeromus began shaking until it was too late[/spoiler]

I forgot how pointless it was to have Rydia with me for this fight. I'm pretty much just using her to spam Asura.

Bearissoslow

how the intercourse  did you chug through that much of the game in only two days

did you just only play that or some poop

Zero

Quote from: Bearissoslow on November 06, 2011, 12:40:25 AM
how the intercourse  did you chug through that much of the game in only two days

did you just only play that or some poop

Remember when I said
Quote from: Nightmare Zero on November 04, 2011, 08:22:39 AM

Though its gotten to the point where I can just press Select to throw the game on AUTO and I win unless its a boss.

Well "AUTO" mode also speeds up fights considerably. Any fight that isn't a boss fight takes like 10 seconds. Speeds up the time it takes to get through the game. Besides, this game really isn't that long compared to other FFs.

Anyway, beat the game. Gonna go do the secret dungeon now.

The Riddler

Quote from: Nightmare Zero on November 06, 2011, 10:39:17 AM
Remember when I said
Well "AUTO" mode also speeds up fights considerably. Any fight that isn't a boss fight takes like 10 seconds. Speeds up the time it takes to get through the game. Besides, this game really isn't that long compared to other FFs.

Anyway, beat the game. Gonna go do the secret dungeon now.
Use Cid :3

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on November 06, 2011, 04:55:51 PM
Use Cid :3

I probably will when I get to The After Years, but now I think the cookie-cutter Cecil, Rydia, Edge, Rosa, Kain party works.

Also so wait I have to beat Zeromus with my other party members to unlock their trials in the secret dungeon? That's weird but highly possible. Yang is a better tank than Edge is anyway.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nightmare Zero on November 06, 2011, 09:31:36 PM
I probably will when I get to The After Years, but now I think the cookie-cutter Cecil, Rydia, Edge, Rosa, Kain party works.

Also so wait I have to beat Zeromus with my other party members to unlock their trials in the secret dungeon? That's weird but highly possible. Yang is a better tank than Edge is anyway.
Yes, you need to beat Zeromus with the others to unlock their trials. Since Cecil is locked into your party, you're fighting that thing two more times to open all trials.

The Riddler

Quote from: Nightmare Zero on November 06, 2011, 09:31:36 PM

The most useless ones will be Palom and Porom, unfortunately. The kicker will be Edward. Once you finish his trial and get his weapon, he's monstrous.

Zero

I see.

Well then, is there any point to unlocking their trials?

The Riddler

Quote from: Nightmare Zero on November 07, 2011, 03:28:46 PM
I see.

Well then, is there any point to unlocking their trials?
They're fun and interesting, regardless. Palom and Porom just didn't grow well. With Palom you get Bluff, and it stacks up, so he CAN be powerful.

The bonus of doing their trials is new twin-cast abilities, which is always fun if you have patience for them to cast it.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: The Riddler on November 07, 2011, 03:42:23 PM
They're fun and interesting, regardless. Palom and Porom just didn't grow well. With Palom you get Bluff, and it stacks up, so he CAN be powerful.

The bonus of doing their trials is new twin-cast abilities, which is always fun if you have patience for them to cast it.
It comes with equipping them with the Twin Stars. When they use Twincast, they'll cast Double Meteor.