News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Heroes. - An RP.

Started by Joeofmars, October 02, 2007, 02:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_%28TV_series%29

All over the world,people are discovering they have extrodanary powers.But there is someone trying to take it away from them...

This is an RP based off of the hit show Heroes.Go to the link to read up on it.It takes place during Season 1,along side the show.

Rules -

- No Godmodding
- No spamming
- No Trolling
- No RPing unless I approve you
- Use spelling and grammer to the best of your ability.(No 'U's)(I know I we will misspell,we are not perfect)
- No FearItself( :) I kid,I kid.)
- You can be someone from the show,but I must approve
- If you are someone from the show,you can't do something they wouldn't do.

Also,please note that you do not have to have a super power,you can work for someone trying to take the Heroes out,or work for them,or even be an everyday person who just happens to know they exsist.

Sign - Up Sheet:

Name:
History:
Power:
Other:

You must fill out everything.Make sure you describe how they discovered their powers.

Joeofmars

Characters will go here.

Name:Alex Wright
Appearence:
Personality:Extremely queit and keeps to himself.
History:Discovered his power by accidently lighting his house on fire.He ran away for fear of not being excepted.HE is currently in Allentown,Pennsylvania.
Power:Can make fire.He doesn't know how to control it well just yet,it usually comes out full force when he is angry.

Transient Link

Name:Xander
Appearence:
Appearance: Xander is about 6'4 silver hair"effect of experimenting" wears a dark cloak and blue jeans he also wears a strange necklace he was wearing when he awoke so long ago
Personality:mysterous and dark he doesnt remember much about his past he is very suspicous of others and will do anything to survive over all.
History:he awoke in a labratory with strange powers and without much of a memory he has been on the run for 2 years now.
Power:Xander can controll darkness he can turn shadows into portals that lead him to where other shadows go(ex i can make a portal in the shadow of my house and come out in the shadow of the empire state building) he can take others with him. he can also take shadows and mold them into weapons like a whip or sword or create a shield.
Other:hope you dont mine i add this.....
special ability he can use this very little for it drains his energy to near zero he can grab the shadow of another person and rip it from them temporarliy stunning them.

Joeofmars

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 02, 2007, 02:32:09 PM
Appearence:
Personality:mysterous and dark he doesnt remember much about his past he is very suspicous of others and will do anything to survive over all.
History:he awoke in a labratory with strange powers and without much of a memory he has been on the run for 2 years now.
Power:Xander can controll darkness he can turn shadows into portals that lead him to where other shadows go(ex i can make a portal in the shadow of my house and come out in the shadow of the empire state building) he can take others with him. he can also take shadows and mold them into weapons like a whip or sword or create a shield.
special ability he can use this very little for it drains his energy to near zero he can grab the shadow of another person and rip it from them killing them.

He's a little overpowered and you didn't include his appearence.Also,try to remember to capatalize!

Triforce_Luigi

Name:Lux Corder
Personality:Cold and Sarcastic. He is ok around friends but rarely makes any. He is intelligent and logical, in a cold way. He is an excellent strategist.
HIstory: His parents were killed, along with everyone close to him. His powers are a result of an experiment. His father, a scientist, was trying to discover other worlds. He succeeded but the experiment exploded killing him, his mother, and many more. Lux survived and gained his powers.
Powers:Lux is an elementalist who can control any element. He also has the ability to open portals into other worlds.
Other:Lux has the ability to merge light and darkness. This allows him to control time to an extent. Using this ability drains his energy, but comes in useful in some occasions.

Transient Link

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 02, 2007, 04:44:09 PM
Appearence:
special ability he can use this very little for it drains his energy to near zero he can grab the shadow of another person and rip it from them killing them.

He's a little overpowered and you didn't include his appearence.Also,try to remember to capatalize!
if i get rid of the special attack can i keep him?

Joeofmars

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 03, 2007, 07:52:04 AM
Appearence:

If you fix his special shadow ripping attack,yes.Also:ADD AN APPEARENCE!

Also...Triforce_Luigi,you barely filled out the sign-up sheet.

Transient Link

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 03, 2007, 12:11:40 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 03, 2007, 07:52:04 AM
Appearence:

If you fix his special shadow ripping attack,yes.Also:ADD AN APPEARENCE!

Also...Triforce_Luigi,you barely filled out the sign-up sheet.
done his shadow ripping attack can only stun now :)

Triforce_Luigi

Sorry, I didn't have much time. I'll edit it soon.

Triforce_Luigi

I edited it. How is it now?

Transient Link

Because Joeofmars wants it I'm going to lock this thread if you want it back pm me and I will unlock it.