News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

My take on SSBB, the franchise, and delay

Started by La Pared, January 18, 2008, 02:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Pared

I think Sakurai added a little bit too much stuff to this game. Sure I understand trying to put some more replay value to this game but somethings like Stickers to collect and power up seems a bit too much.

All I really wanted for brawl was WiFi Mode with Standings and a whole lot of new characters to play as. Some new things like Stage Builder, SSE, Assist Trophies, Final Smashes, Spectator Mode, and Sharing with things with friends was pretty cool and unexpected.

But with this much stuff, it looks like for sure this game will be the last of the series. I have been a big fan of the series since the first one on the Nintendo 64 and it's a shame to see the series come to an end. But at least it is going out at it's prime. Though I have not yet played it, from what I seen in videos I can definitely say this game will be epic. It will be one of those games that will be an instant classic.

Recently there was a delay on the game and like many of you I was mad but not surprised. I was as not surprised because a lot of stores changed their release dates and it was only a matter of time before it was revealed on the Dojo. We weren't told of the main reason as to why it was delayed more here in North America, but I don't mind waiting two months for it. I will just make up for it by just playing it a lot when I finally get my hands on it.

I seen some people getting mad at Sakurai lately mostly because of some of the updates, delays, and etc. I don't see why people have to be so mean to him. If I were to ever meet him, I would shake his hand and tell him thank you for making the Super Smash Bros. franchise. He really did an outstanding job on creating what looks like one of the best games ever made on the Wii console and I just think he should deserve a lot more respect.

But anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this. Please do not flame me for whatever reason. This is just my opinion and I'm sure others their own. Since SSBB has WiFi I hope to play some of you fellow Nsiders in the near future. Okay Bye...

-La Pared

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

tollhouse2006

I don't hate him even though I was mad about the delay but I feel stupid for actually believing that it was gonna come out Feb 10 and Dec 3.  It's just been stressful.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Cornwad

Sakurai already said no more smash bros, they had to convince him to make this one.

Joeofmars

I agree with everything you said, La Pared. <3

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!