News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

You want to know what Brawl deffinetly needs

Started by gbwyoshi, January 26, 2008, 04:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbwyoshi

A metal fight like SSB's Metal Mario.

Really though how hard was that Metal Mario compared to SSBM's Metal Mario. SSB was harder.

Dei Enyt

I second this.   The SSBM metals were pansies.  Gimme the guy who doesn't even flinch until 140% damage.

Nayrman

Oh god Metal Mario in SSB was harder than Master Hand was X_X;;
Not to mention he had that "boss" feel to him. I just never got that vibe from the metal battles in Melee.

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Dei Enyt on January 26, 2008, 04:05:29 PM
I second this.   The SSBM metals were pansies.  Gimme the guy who doesn't even flinch until 140% damage.
Yeah I can kill SSBM at 100% but SSB at 400% weird.

Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2008, 04:06:04 PM
Not to mention he had that "boss" feel to him. I just never got that vibe from the metal battles in Melee.
Yeah with the music and sound efects he actually sounded like the god of the game

Nintenfrk

I agree, even when they added Metal Luigi. Luigi just K.O.'d himself with Luigi missile, and overall they were just lighter then the SSB Metal Mario. Metal Mario is going to be in classic, but they need some sort of awesome metal battle in SSE 
The man in black fled across the desert...and the gunslinger followed.

Triforceman22

I want the stage you fight Metal Mario to return too...
such good music...

they better have made them harder this time...
Like where they won't flinch until 200%

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Nayrman

Quote from: gbwyoshi on January 26, 2008, 04:08:34 PM
I second this.   The SSBM metals were pansies.  Gimme the guy who doesn't even flinch until 140% damage.

Yeah with the music and sound efects he actually sounded like the god of the game
The first time I played it I thought he was the final boss. On Very Hard he was near impossible. Even when I used Falcon (my best in that game) I would still lose three lives to him at one time.

Depster

He was so hard... you can be unloading all your best smash attacks and he just walks up for mario's backthrow spin thing for a KO...

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Metal Mario in SSB was ALOT harder than the ones in SSBM. It was more of an obstical than a challange. Metal Mario in SSB was actuallly a challenge.
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

Triforceman22

Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2008, 04:25:25 PM

The first time I played it I thought he was the final boss. On Very Hard he was near impossible. Even when I used Falcon (my best in that game) I would still lose three lives to him at one time.

Lol, I first played the game when I was 7...
I got to metal Mario on very hard..

I threw my controller at the wall and screamed at how hard he was...
Now, he's really easy to kill...:P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Nayrman

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 26, 2008, 04:29:44 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2008, 04:25:25 PM

Lol, I first played the game when I was 7...
I got to metal Mario on very hard..

I threw my controller at the wall and screamed at how hard he was...
Now, he's really easy to kill...:P
The last time Metal Mario was something to fear. I remember when I got him in Mario 64 and how is was completely indestructible. You just got a feeling of invincibility with him and then having ot face that in a fighting game was like "Oh shiz"

Neerb

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 26, 2008, 04:24:04 PM
I want the stage you fight Metal Mario to return too...
such good music.

Yeah, that was a cool level, with the crystals in the background and stuff...  The bad thing about SSB64 was that there were a couple levels that you couldn't do multi-player on, like THAT level.

Lotos

[/quote]

I loved that!

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Depster on January 26, 2008, 04:28:34 PM
He was so hard... you can be unloading all your best smash attacks and he just walks up for mario's backthrow spin thing for a KO...
Thats why I want him back. It is more fun when your attacks do absolutely nothing for almost 2 minutes

Red

I want the metal that kills you 2+ times on very hard! I want the metal that doesn't flinch until 200%! I want the original metal Mario!