News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

So... did I fight hackers, or what?

Started by WiinolikePS3, November 08, 2007, 07:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiinolikePS3

I was battling people on wifi, bored.

I decided to host a ranked, 1 battle match. I played against someone named "Larry". We both used Slash, he used Slash's guitar, I used Lou's. When we started the fight, as soon as the song was about to start, it went into sudden death. Freaked out, but still ready to fight, I stayed online.

It happened again. and again. And again, so I D/C'd. Stupid hacker... if he wasn't hacking, and it was just a glitch, he could've D/C'd too. Well, as soon as the GH website comes back up, I'll look and see if there's a Larry with a rediculous amount of wins... wussy little cheater...

After I started the game back up again, I decided to look for a match. It said, "Joining the match..." then the game froze, and I had to UNPLUG the Wii to make it work again...

I'm willing to accept that the second one may be, and probably was, just a wifi glitch, but I'm convinced that the first one against Larry was him hacking.

ROOk15

Same excact thing happened to me on Live a couple of days ago!Except we had different charactars/guitars

metroidhunter777

That happened to me once. The GHIII server is just like that, I guess. I've had the game freeze, then it makes that really loud noise? That's due to superlag, I guess.

Fell

Quote from: metroidhunter777 on November 08, 2007, 07:27:39 PM
That happened to me once. The GHIII server is just like that, I guess. I've had the game freeze, then it makes that really loud noise? That's due to superlag, I guess.

It happened to me!

But I wasn't playing wi-fi. O.O

I was going to do a bonus song. "Don't hold Back" Perhaps?

Anyway, On the loading screen, I held down the G R Y B buttons, because I was bored. And anyway, IT FROZE!

it made a screeching static-y noise.

I had to unplug the wii.

Spongebob does not approve

MxKirby

wow that happened to me on thursday :O.

i got to 4 ties because of that, weird indeed.

im part of the Revs \R\MxKirby: 051649 333287
challenge me anytime