News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The originals

Started by Ridley, September 24, 2007, 06:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

When they confirm Luigi, Captain Falcon, ness and jiggleypuff I'll be happy. Oh and don't forget Ridley ;D
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Cornwad

Yup! After all, Jigglypuff is the greatest puff ball ever, and Ridley was in the first SSB :D

Elite Lord Sigma

Nearly the entire starting roster of Melee has been confirmed, so I'd expect Ness or Captain Falcon to be the next veteran.

NYOXIC

Ness better be in Brawl, or I'm going to be mad. >:(
[glow=green,2,300]Proud Member of the Royal Kingdom[/glow]

Registered on the original NS on 10/13/06.

andrewwtm

I hope sonic is in it  ;D

Leobreaker36

I got Meh Ice Climbers. I'm Happy.

RoarOfAges[

weirdicecube

I'd prefer Mr. [-_-], but whatever =D

I would be happiest person on earth if Nightmare would be in, but hey, though luck.

~Iced

Shyrangerr

Luigi's likely to be unlockable, meaning he won't be updated until after release. Falcon is in and starter most likely. Ness and Jigglypuff are not so sure. Ness was planned to be replaced by Lucas in Melee, but Earthbound 2 got canceled so he couldn't be used. Now that Mother 3 is out however Lucas can replace Ness. So don't be so sure of ness. Jigglypuff was also only added because Pit was supposed to be in SSB, but they were having problems with his wings so they added Jigglypuff in his place. Even if she is in, she'd also likely to be unlockable just like Luigi.

Nintendo Guru

Quote from: Shyrangerr on September 25, 2007, 01:51:12 PM
Luigi's likely to be unlockable, meaning he won't be updated until after release. Falcon is in and starter most likely. Ness and Jigglypuff are not so sure. Ness was planned to be replaced by Lucas in Melee, but Earthbound 2 got canceled so he couldn't be used. Now that Mother 3 is out however Lucas can replace Ness. So don't be so sure of ness. Jigglypuff was also only added because Pit was supposed to be in SSB, but they were having problems with his wings so they added Jigglypuff in his place. Even if she is in, she'd also likely to be unlockable just like Luigi.

There may have been plans to replace Ness or Jigglypuff before, but I believe since they are veterans of both previous Smash Bros. games, they have a pretty good chance of getting in.  But this doesn't mean Lucas won't be in, as well.  ;)