News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

FCD

Started by Omega12, June 25, 2008, 09:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega12

Anything to do with Nintendo and PC gaming is where you will find me.

Also on fanboys forum.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Eizweir

Quote from: Omega12 on June 26, 2008, 10:09:47 AM
Anything to do with Nintendo and PC gaming is where you will find me.

Also on fanboys forum.
Brawl?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Omega12

no WIFI in my room =/

Still trying to get a range extender.

used to have wifi, not any more.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Zovistograt

hoorah, another Haruhi fan ^_^

hi!
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Zies

Quote from: Omega12 on June 26, 2008, 10:15:09 AM
no WIFI in my room =/

Still trying to get a range extender.

used to have wifi, not any more.
...So what means I can delete you from my friend list until a later time, right Omega?...
...I need the space...>,>...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Omega12

yeah fine, go ahead Zies.

And yes, I am a Haruhi fan =p jsut check my profile XD