News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Time to hit the books

Started by FruitFlow, November 28, 2009, 08:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Well guys, it has been a blast hanging around you all. But it is time that I take my leave from here.
I need to start adjusting myself to reality and start my studies for my classes.

This is not a forever goodbye. It's more of an I will be gone for a few days/weeks/months and will be back soon.

I may log in on random days to play the arcade and check up on things but I won't be posting anything until I'm back for good, lol.

I will surely miss you all and hope you don't forget who I am.

And now a few words for my best bud Alleg:

MASTAZ 4 LYFE!!!!!
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Macawmoses

FruitFlow

LOL. Don't worry Mack.
Hopefully I won't be gone for too long.

I'll pop up from time to time to steal Custom, Doodle and MYL's high scores. >:D

Custom

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on November 29, 2009, 10:20:44 AM
LOL. Don't worry Mack.
Hopefully I won't be gone for too long.

I'll pop up from time to time to steal Custom, Doodle and MYL's high scores. >:D

y u do dis ;-;

Have fun studying. Er, good luck. Studying is never fun.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Doodle

Why does everyone leave because of school?
Oh, well. Bye. ;-;

I'll miss beating your high scores, then you beating those almost as soon as I make them. :3
YEAH

SkyMyl

Why do you have to make it sound like you're leaving forever? And why are you leaving? You can study and come on here at the same time! I don't want to lose one of my best buddies here ;_;

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on November 29, 2009, 10:20:44 AM
Which means when you come back for good, the Arcade will be an hour old. D=

FruitFlow

Yeah. Sorry about this guys. ;_;
The studying shouldn't take me forever. But if it does, I'll make it up to you.

I'll give you each a head start at dominating the arcade.
That is of course until I step in. <3

You guys are also free to hit me up on IMing if you ever wanna chat.

Allegretto

Woo!
I saw the "Take my leave from here" and was like Oh Hellll NAO
:3
Can't wait for your return.
MASTAZ 4 LIFE!

Crispy Cobalt

I'll see you at school. <3

And wow your leaving on the same day that you first joined here.

Very ironic of you.